But Bernardo Silva gave City a lifeline with a fierce strike 20 minutes from the end and the Portuguese playmaker insists anything is still possible.
"Hopefully next season this won't happen", City boss Pep Guardiola told BBC Sport.
Hallmark Fans Want Lori Loughlin Fired After Bribery Scandal
News show that both Huffman and Loughlin have been charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud . Federal Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Laura Eimiller says Loughlin is in custody Wednesday morning in Los Angeles.
Guardiola continued: "The most incredible thing after what we achieved last season is in this stage we are fighting for everything".
Manchester City's torrid form continues with the win, now sitting first in the Premier League table and having demolished Schalke 7-0 midweek to reach the Champions League quarterfinals.
"Wolves haven't reached the last four since 1997-98 and I feel they will have to wait at least another year before they reach the semi-final".
Chiefs trading Dee Ford to 49ers
Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer says the Chiefs would get a second-round pick in the 2020 NFL Draft in the trade for Ford. Ford long battled the perception that he was an underwhelming first-round pick in Kansas City (23rd overall in 2014).
In reality, the Citizens more than deserved the win.
But the video assistant review system was not in use at the Liberty Stadium, despite having been used in City's third and fourth-round ties at their Etihad Stadium home.
All the new features coming in Android 10
Given the current smartphone design direction of more screen and less bezel, it's unlikely Google has dropped the idea completely. Under the Wi-Fi section, you can share the password in the form of a QR code, or read one such QR code to connect to Wi-Fi.
And, just when Swansea looked to have held on to force extra time, Aguero completed the comeback two minutes from the end to send City to Wembley. Secondly, if it's a penalty or offside like the people say then I'm sorry. "It could have gone either way, Congratulations to Swansea who played very well and made it hard but we kept going, pressing and eventually the goals came".
- Meghan Markle honors Canada in a glittering green coat
- Death toll in New Zealand mosque shootings rises to 49
- 'Full House' actress out on bond after United States college entrance scam exposed
- Japan voices concern over further Brexit uncertainty after vote to delay
- People were calling the police because Instagram and Facebook were down
- Drama as MPs vote to block no-deal Brexit in all circumstances
- Tesla share price down 5% after unveiling Model Y SUV
- Nigeria bans Boeing 737 Max 8 planes from flying over its airspace
- United Kingdom lawmakers vote to delay Brexit past March deadline
- 'At least 10 children' in collapsed Lagos building