Thalassitis competed on the third season of the British reality show back in 2017, where he became known as "Muggy Mike".
The former League Two footballer enjoyed a successful career in the sport before starring on Love Island in the summer of 2017. His name was Mike Thalassitis, and every inch of my heart goes out to his family and friends.
Since news of his death broke, fans and co-stars have taken to social media to pay their tributes to the late reality star.
Hamilton: Mercedes "not talking BS" about Ferrari deficit
You will have seen plenty of Abiteboul if you've watched the first few episodes of the Netflix series Formula 1: Drive to Survive. Ricciardo had already been seeing red before a vehicle had taken to the track at the Formula 1 season opener.
"Everyone at ITV2 and Love Island are shocked and saddened by this awful news", a spokesperson for ITV said, "Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with Mike's family and friends at this very sad time". Mike, you were love by all the Love island family. In addition to his on-screen persona, Thatlassitis is also remembered for dating fellow reality star Megan McKenna of "The Only Way Is Essex".
Amber Davies also said: "I am in utter shock". "A lovely bloke gone far too soon". I won't forget that ... it's so so sad ...you will be missed.
A Go Fund Me was set up to help with Mike's friend after his death. I just can't believe this!
All the new features coming in Android 10
Given the current smartphone design direction of more screen and less bezel, it's unlikely Google has dropped the idea completely. Under the Wi-Fi section, you can share the password in the form of a QR code, or read one such QR code to connect to Wi-Fi.
Fenton tweeted: "I'm lost for words. My heart breaks for your family RIP MikeThalassitis". This is horrendous. I'm in shock. Love and prayers to the family and friends of Mike Thalassitis.
Mike Thalassitis' body was reportedly discovered in woods close to his Essex home earlier today. "Rest in Peace", wrote another.
"Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with Mike's family and friends at this very sad time". You were the kindest soul, you were so amusing and you had so much to live for.
Death toll in New Zealand mosque shootings rises to 49
President Donald Trump told Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern by phone that the United States stood in solidarity with New Zealand. Armed police following a shooting at the Al Noor mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand , on March 15, 2019 .
- Senate GOP effort on Trump border wall seems to crash
- College admissions scandal: Sephora cuts ties with Loughlin daughter Olivia Jade
- 'Full House' actress out on bond after United States college entrance scam exposed
- Japan voices concern over further Brexit uncertainty after vote to delay
- Gov. Gavin Newsom to stop the death penalty in California
- United Kingdom lawmakers vote to delay Brexit past March deadline
- Google announces Android Q: New features revealed in beta version
- Manchester City and Watford reach FA Cup semi-finals
- Boeing Stock Falls Again after It Halts 737 MAX Deliveries
- Manchester United Confirmed lineup vs Wolves