Police said that Flint was found at his home in Essex in southern England, on the morning of March 4, according to local reports, but said they were not treating the death as suspicious.
A post-mortem examination was carried out at Broomfield Hospital on March 7.
While Flint's death remains under investigation awaiting toxicology results, with the inquest to be resumed on July 23, the Breathe singer's body has been released.
Shamima Begum baby death one of dozens in Syrian refugee camp
Begum had previously given birth to two other children who are said to have died, apparently from illness and malnutrition. The Sunday Times , quoting legal sources, identifed them as Reema Iqbal and her sister, Zara, from east London .
The anti-establishment band The Prodigy was spawned by the United Kingdom illegal rave scene in the 1990s, but as mainstream tastes changed, later found their way to the top of the charts with the singles "Firestarter" and "Breathe".
Atmosphere outside the home of The Prodigy's Keith Flint in Dunmow, Essex.
Howlett confirmed his death on Instagram, writing: "I can't believe I'm saying this but our brother Keith took his own life over the weekend". "We attended and, sadly, a 49-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene". "I'm shell shocked, fuckin angry, confused and heart broken. r.i.p brother Liam".
Tributes were paid from around the entertainment industry following Flint's death at the age of 49.
N. Korea may be preparing a missile or space launch
Trump and Kim's recent second summit in Hanoi, Vietnam ended without an agreement. Satellite images suggest that North Korea may be preparing to launch a missile .
The band had only recently released their seventh studio album, No Tourists, in November past year, and had embarked on a world tour.
Since the news of Keith's death rocked the music world, with tributes pouring in from stars and fans, Liam has thanked people for their support.
Keith Flint in 2017. A true legend. My condolences to you all.
Manchester United suffer first domestic defeat under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
This is one to just chalk up to a rare off day. " There are many people who doubt, but I still believe in this project ". Spanish boss Unai Emery took over Arsenal in the summer, replacing Arsene Wenger who had been in charge for 22 years.
- Met Eireann issued yellow snow and ice warning for entire country
- Cohen files lawsuit to recoup legal costs
- Meghan's nod to Canada with Erdem coat on Commonwealth Day
- Cabrera Bello 2 clear at Arnold Palmer Invitational
- The tasks facing Zidane as he returns to Real Madrid
- Foreman's daughter, also an ex-boxer, dies at 42
- Chelsea vs Wolves preview | Latest team news | Expected line-ups | Prediction
- Ocasio-Cortez Denies Campaign Finance Violation and 'Dark Money' Allegations
- Female Marvel superhero tops weekend box office
- Elon Musk Tweets Cause Tesla Investors To Sue, SEC Get Angry