According to the report, a reunion with the Eagles is Jackson's preferred destination, but he can't force his way there if he's not released. Jackson is then expected to rework his contract into a three-year, $27 million deal, according to ESPN's Tim McManus.
Foreman's daughter, also an ex-boxer, dies at 42
George, 70, is father to 12 kids, with seven daughters and five sons, the latter of whom are all named George. Freeda made a decision to follow in her father's footsteps and enter the world of professional boxing .
NFL Network's Ian Rapoport and Mike Garofolo reported Monday evening that the Eagles and Buccaneers worked out a trade to bring Jackson back to Philadelphia, five years after the team released him at the peak of his career. He made the Pro Bowl three times as a member of the Eagles. His first two seasons have seen his characteristic flashes and dashes of brilliance - his 18.9 yards per reception last season led the National Football League - yet he has not made much of a dent in improving Tampa's offense. He is owed $10 million in 2019, but none of it is guaranteed.
The tasks facing Zidane as he returns to Real Madrid
He has been heavily linked with the Chelsea job in recent months, due to the pressure on current manager Maurizio Sarri. Lopetegui's rein didn't go according to plan, though, and the club appointed Santiago Solari in October.
Times are about to get wild with free agency vastly approaching and Tampa Bay struggling for cap space; expect to see a flurry of moves in order to give the Bucs some extra money to spend, starting with Jackson. The Eagles needed a consistent deep-threat at wide receiver. The Eagles have a decision to make on Agholor, who has a base salary of $9.387 million this season. Following the exchange, Jackson did not play in the Buccaneers' next three games.
Only Lok Sabha polls in Jammu and Kashmir
As per EC sources, there will be 10,35,932 polling stations spread over 4.36 lakh locations across the country this time. In 2014, the Lok Sabha elections were held across nine phases, beginning on April 7 and ending on May 9.
- Santiago Solari in the dark on Real Madrid future
- Akash Ambani, Shokla Mehta host star-studded reception after wedding extravaganza
- Ohio Teen Who Defied Mother By Getting Vaccinated Testifies Before Congress
- Manchester United suffer first domestic defeat under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Shamima Begum baby death one of dozens in Syrian refugee camp
- Met Eireann issued yellow snow and ice warning for entire country
- Gayle King Says Azriel Clary's 'Terrified' Parents Called Her About Their Daughter
- Elon Musk Tweets Cause Tesla Investors To Sue, SEC Get Angry
- Chelsea vs Wolves preview | Latest team news | Expected line-ups | Prediction
- Ohio Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown Won't Run For President