MMA fighter Conor McGregor has been arrested outside the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, according to a Miami Beach police spokesperson. "The defendant slapped the victim's phone out of his hand, causing it to fall to the floor", a police report said.
Tucker Carlson's Radio Clips Produce Mixed Reactions From Republicans And Democrats Alike
Carlson also made comments that appeared to minimize statutory rape and underage marriage. The audio from Media Matters swiftly went viral.
The incident happened after UFC head Dana White announced that McGregor would no longer be lightweight champion after the fight between Khabib and Max Holloway.
Jerry Iannelli is Miami New Times' daily-news reporter. "Mr. McGregor appreciates the response of law enforcement and pledges his full cooperation".
Only Lok Sabha polls in Jammu and Kashmir
As per EC sources, there will be 10,35,932 polling stations spread over 4.36 lakh locations across the country this time. In 2014, the Lok Sabha elections were held across nine phases, beginning on April 7 and ending on May 9.
It seems as though Conor's previous anger management courses didn't do the trick so the courts may not go as easy on him this time, by just issuing community service.
Chelsea vs Wolves preview | Latest team news | Expected line-ups | Prediction
We need to arrive in this match with the right level of preparation and mentality. You have to improve, tactically, mentally and physically, at that age.
- On SNC-Lavalin, Trudeau’s answers only raise more questions
- Ocasio-Cortez Denies Campaign Finance Violation and 'Dark Money' Allegations
- Female Marvel superhero tops weekend box office
- Viral illness forces Serena Williams to end Indian Wells match early
- Cohen files lawsuit to recoup legal costs
- N. Korea may be preparing a missile or space launch
- Status Yellow - Snow-ice warning issued by MET Eireann
- Akash Ambani, Shokla Mehta host star-studded reception after wedding extravaganza
- Will anti-Semitism divide Democrats? It already has
- Trump 2020 budget projects big deficits despite spending cuts