"The jaguar has clasped its claws outside of the cage around her hand and into her flesh", he said. "My mom runs up, and the only thing she can think to do is to push her water bottle through the hold [sic] of the cage near the jaguar". And we pulled the girl back and she collapse.
A woman was attacked by a jaguar as she was apparently trying to get a photo outside the big cat's enclosure at Wildlife World Zoo in Arizona, authorities said. The woman sustained non-life-threatening injuries at the Wildlife World Zoo in Litchfield Park. "At the request of the family, paramedics were called".
The jaguar did not get out of its enclosure, the park said in a statement.
N. Korea may be preparing a missile or space launch
Trump and Kim's recent second summit in Hanoi, Vietnam ended without an agreement. Satellite images suggest that North Korea may be preparing to launch a missile .
The zoo said there were proper barriers in place, but incident will still be fully investigated.
Let's just say nobody is blaming the jaguar for protecting itself.
This was not the first time the female jaguar hurt a park visitor. "It's really stressful", Humane Society of the United States president and CEO Kitty Block said.
Ocasio-Cortez Denies Campaign Finance Violation and 'Dark Money' Allegations
Justice Democrats paid $606,000, Brand New Congress PAC paid $261,000, and the Ocasio-Cortez committee paid around $19,000. However, Brand New Congress, LLC just so happened to be operated by Ocasio-Cortez's chief of staff, Saikat Chakrabarti.
"We're in a part of society, our culture, where we want that great picture but that's at too great a cost", Block said.
There were no employees nearby during the incident, Wilkerson said.
This is the second time the 4- to 5-year-old female jaguar has swiped at someone who crossed the barrier, Wildlife World Zoo Director Mickey Ollson told ABC15.
A jaguar walks in a public zoo in Zacango, Mexico, Aug. 17, 2011. The footage later showed the animal chewing on a plastic water bottle.
Cabrera Bello 2 clear at Arnold Palmer Invitational
His lone bogey came at the 10th, but he bounced back with four birdies over his next five to help close out a stellar round. South African Ernie Els (75) and world number three Brooks Koepka (73) also missed the cut.
- Akash Ambani, Shokla Mehta host star-studded reception after wedding extravaganza
- Turkey brushes off USA warning over S-400 Russian missile purchase
- Manchester United suffer first domestic defeat under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- On SNC-Lavalin, Trudeau’s answers only raise more questions
- Second patient believed to be cured of AIDS
- Pakistan's High Commissioner to India returns to his post in New Delhi
- Trump watched Pats with founder of spa where Kraft was busted
- Buffalo Bills Out Of Antonio Brown Trade Sweepstakes
- Rotten Tomatoes: Super-Woke 'Captain Marvel' Trashed by Audience, Praised by Critics
- Met Eireann issued yellow snow and ice warning for entire country