Deep into the first half of Wednesday's game against the Denver Nuggets, Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James scored a layup that moved him into fourth place on the all-time National Basketball Association scoring list, surpassing Michael Jordan's 32,292 career points.
The Los Angeles Lakers superstar scored his 32,293rd point on a driving layup in the second quarter against the Denver Nuggets, getting fouled in the act and hitting the ensuing free throw. James now trails only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387 points), Karl Malone (36,928) and Kobe Bryant (33,643).
James is averaging 35.6 minutes per game this season, tying a career low for the 16-year veteran.
Chicago PD launches internal probe over leaked information in Jussie Smollett case
Apparently, last Tuesday, she was called in at the end of her shift, was sacked on the spot, and was escorted out of the hospital. Jussie Smollett stirred up controversy when he was listed as a suspect in his own apparent attack and arrested as a result.
LeBron carried a mediocre roster in Cleveland all the way to the NBA Finals last year, and the 34-year-old clearly had no interest in attempting the same feat this year, but LeBron was the one who chose to join a team that clearly wasn't ready to compete for a title. He finished with four points, shooting 28.6 percent from the field, although he added seven rebounds and 11 assists.
And you also likely know that things are looking even darker for head coach Luke Walton, who many expect to absorb the brunt of the damage done by not making the postseason. "We want to make sure we're not only playing at our best come the end of the season but that he's fresh".
Many fans have questioned James' decision to move to a franchise that has been struggling in recent times but the former Cavaliers' star thinks differently.
Trump campaign ex-chief Manafort to be sentenced later Thursday
Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was sentenced to 47 months for tax and bank fraud in federal court Thursday. They say that he has shown no remorse and that he still owes $6 million in restitution to the Internal Revenue Service.
The Lakers have lost three in a row and five of their past six.
James has played in the last eight consecutive NBA Finals, and he hasn't missed the playoffs since 2004-05, his second NBA season.
It's a big deal now because the Lakers are in free fall.
More woe for Trudeau as top minister quits
Small Business Minister Mary Ng said in an interview that she does not see the cabinet departures as having an impact on the Liberal government's feminist agenda.
This was probably due to his rough start to life in Los Angeles with the LA Lakers.
- American journalist and southwest Virginia native released from Venezuelan custody
- Where the investigations related to President Trump stand
- U.S. trade deficits hit record high following Trump tariff wars
- Rotten Tomatoes: Super-Woke 'Captain Marvel' Trashed by Audience, Praised by Critics
- 'Airwolf' Star Jan-Michael Vincent Dead At 74
- Buffalo Bills Out Of Antonio Brown Trade Sweepstakes
- Here's when Star Wars-themed lands at Disneyland, Disney World will open
- Blood pressure medicine recalled after potential carcinogen is found in it
- Trump serves fast-food again at White House | newkerala.com #109102
- Gayle King interviews 2 women who are reportedly dating R. Kelly