Antonio Brown isn't convinced he is going to Buffalo.
What was the issue? There was fear that Brown wouldn't actually go to Buffalo.
Reportedly, Brown himself played a big role in nixing the proposed deal.
Undesired Premier League return for Brendan Rodgers as Leicester lose to Watford
Neil has guided Preston to the fringes of the Championship play-offs and his work on limited resources has reportedly impressed Celtic chiefs as they step up the search for Brendan Rodgers' long term replacement.
Albert Breer of Sports Illustrated reports there are "very few options left" for Brown and the Steelers. Gerry Dulac of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported the reason why the Brown trade fell through on Friday morning. "The Steelers now must find another suitor".
Other teams in the running include the Oakland Raiders, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers and Tennessee Titans. In addition, a couple more teams jumped into the fray earlier this week, sources told Schefter, putting the total number of teams to which the Steelers have spoken recently at six or seven.
This stems from a report from the NFL Network National Insider Ian Rapoport. Brown demanded a trade after Pittsburgh's season ended.
Chicago PD launches internal probe over leaked information in Jussie Smollett case
Apparently, last Tuesday, she was called in at the end of her shift, was sacked on the spot, and was escorted out of the hospital. Jussie Smollett stirred up controversy when he was listed as a suspect in his own apparent attack and arrested as a result.
Brown is due a $2.5 million roster bonus by the Steelers on March 17. Brown's $22.165 million cap hit is now the largest for any wide receiver in the NFL.
It is likely Brown will want a restructured contract from any team that acquires him.
The jokes are out in full force following Antonio Brown's decision to not come to Buffalo to play for the Bills.
Champions League: Borussia Dortmund 0 Tottenham 1
Pochettino also let slip that he expects his celebrations to be curtailed by news of a touchline ban from the FA for his confrontation with referee Mike Dean after a defeat at Burnley.
In 15 games last season, Brown had 1,297 yards receiving on 104 catches with a league-leading 15 touchdowns.
- 'It's crazy': LeBron James on surpassing Michael Jordan's career points total
- U.S. intends to end preferential trade treatment for Turkey
- Here's when Star Wars-themed lands at Disneyland, Disney World will open
- LeBron James is 'no Michael Jordan,' says Skip Bayless
- Blood pressure medicine recalled after potential carcinogen is found in it
- U.S. trade deficits hit record high following Trump tariff wars
- Where the investigations related to President Trump stand
- American journalist and southwest Virginia native released from Venezuelan custody
- How Will Khloe Kardashian Co-Parent With Tristan Thompson?
- New Tesla Superchargers Promise 50 Percent Faster Charging