A death certificate shows that Vincent died of cardiac arrest on February 10, 2019, in an Asheville, North Carolina, hospital.
Gayle King interviews 2 women who are reportedly dating R. Kelly
She went on to accuse her parents of pressuring her to document a sexual relationship with Kelly to "use it against him". I'm going to ruin you, I'm going to ruin him. "My dad and my mom, they're starting to send threats to both me and him".
The death certificate TMZ is citing said Vincent died from cardiac arrest while at a North Carolina hospital.
The document shows Vincent was 74 at the time of his death and that no autopsy was performed.
Undesired Premier League return for Brendan Rodgers as Leicester lose to Watford
Neil has guided Preston to the fringes of the Championship play-offs and his work on limited resources has reportedly impressed Celtic chiefs as they step up the search for Brendan Rodgers' long term replacement.
Airwolf became a hit on CBS in the mid-1980s, with Vincent as Stringfellow Hawke, the pilot of the show's highly-advanced helicopter. In 2002, he starred in the drama "White Boy". That led to a co-starring role opposite Charles Bronson in Michael Winner's 1972 movie The Mechanic. He struggled with drug and alcohol problems that contributed to a career downfall after "Airwolf". According to Variety, he was discovered by a talent scout in 1967 after finishing a stint in the California Army National Guard, and landed a role in the Robert Conrad film "The Bandits".
Notably, Vincent previously endured a awful infection that caused him to have to have his right leg amputated in 2012.
Huawei sues U.S. government over ban on its products
Vodafone UK decided against using Chinese technology in the higher risk parts of its network more than five years ago, he added. That followed the Canadian government's announcement Friday that the extradition proceeding would be allowed to continue.
Vincent lived with his third wife Patricia Ann who he married in 1999.
- Engel Says He Won't Remove Minnesota Rep. Omar from Foreign Affairs Committee
- LeBron James is 'no Michael Jordan,' says Skip Bayless
- Chicago PD launches internal probe over leaked information in Jussie Smollett case
- Blood pressure medicine recalled after potential carcinogen is found in it
- U.S. intends to end preferential trade treatment for Turkey
- It sounds like the Antonio Brown sweepstakes could be ending soon
- More woe for Trudeau as top minister quits
- Reaction to Part 1 of the explosive Leaving Neverland documentary
- U.S. trade deficits hit record high following Trump tariff wars
- Ayton and Suns stop James and Lakers