Both games take place in the Galar region, featuring cities, snow-covered plains, and mountains to explore.
As part of the celebrations, Kanto Pokemon will appear more frequently. Pokemon Day happens every year on February 27. While we don't have any screenshots of the starters in-game, we do see Pikachu and Minccino in one of them.
Warning to parents as 'terrifying' Momo challenge game reaches North Kirklees
The clip shows the viral picture of Momo, with a child's voice singing: "Momo, Momo, Momo is going to kill you". Kids say if they don't do what Momo tells them to, the character threatens to harm their family.
The game will be set in the Galar region, which is described as an "expansive region with many environments".
During the direct, the first trailer was shown, giving us a look at the distinct cel-shaded art-style that's never been seen before in a Pokemon game.
Brexit: Numbers lesson for May and Corbyn
The Labour party now supports a second referendum on the UK's withdrawal from the European Union. Eight backbenchers resigned from the party last week in protest over his position on the issue.
However there are signs of strong demand for Switch software, with two beginner-friendly "Pokemon Let's Go" titles for the console that launched in November shifting 10 million copies in less than two months.
Cohen arrives for secret testimony to House Intel Committee
While we were once driving through a struggling neighborhood in Chicago, he commented that only black people could live that way. They claimed Cohen and the Democrats are out to destroy Trump and that he is seeking a lesser prison sentence for his crimes.
Nintendo promised many more Pokemon surprises for the year ahead, so check back for new information. Obviously, I'm not saying that Nintendo and Game Freak should turn the Pokemon franchise on its head, but I think it's entirely possible to make some meaningful changes to a long-running franchise while keeping it just as accessible as it's always been to young players. We don't have a whole lot to share about how this Pokemon will be in battle though.
- Solskjaer admits injury-pile caused by his demands
- Dianne Feinstein’s climate change discussion with schoolchildren gets heated
- Cardinal George Pell faces sentence hearing
- Trump, Kim share smiles, dinner before nuke talks
- Duchess Meghan Markle Wears Her Most Stunning Dress Yet
- Univision says Jorge Ramos is released in Venezuela
- Royal Morocco tour day two: Harry and Meghan arrive in Asni
- Mellow Lennon says he'll try to soothe Celtic nerves
- Playoff chances take a big hit after loss to Grizzlies
- IAF air strike hit Jaish camp lead by Masood Azhar's Brother-In-Law