Meanwhile the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are also set to move out of their Kensington Palace cottage and into Frogmore House in the grounds of Windsor Castle in March.
The Duchess is wearing a new white off-the-shoulder gown with some statement earrings of Diana's.
Apollos Light It Up on the AAF's Opening Night - ESPN 98.1 FM
On top of those changes, the AAF actually has ruled out kicking FGs in overtime, hoping for a faster and higher-scoring game. There were some refreshing twists to the AAF brand of football, which does aim to complement, not compete with, the NFL.
Earlier in the day, the mum-of-three attended The Royal Foundation's "Mental Health in Education" conference at Mercers' Hall in London. Kate, 37, wore her hair loose and her trademark eyeliner, brown eye-shadow and nude lipstick highlighted her pretty features.
She teamed it with glittery heels, believed to be Jimmy Choo's £525 Romy style and a jewel topped satin clutch bag.
Launched by Kate previous year, the "Mentally Health Schools" program is one of the legacies of the royals' Heads Together campaign, which helps teachers and school leaders better support children's mental well-being.
Hotshots down Stallions in AAF action
The West Pointers are scheduled to play in the annual LSU Round-Robin tournament this weekend. College standouts Steve Spurrier , Mike Riley, and Dennis Erickson are at the helms of teams.
Kate Middleton has several pieces of jewellery from Princes Diana's collection, which she uses every now and then.
She joined a meeting with teachers and specialists from the sector to further discuss the potential impact of consistent mental health teacher training, as well as the challenges facing its implementation.
She added, "I feel so passionately about working together, and being here today has affirmed to me just how much already is being done, so thank you to all of you who are prioritizing the importance of mental health and the importance of childhood development as a whole".
Smear campaign launched against Rep. Omar upon criticism of Israel, AIPAC
By focusing their attack on AIPAC, groups like JVP skillfully remove yet another line of defense against Jewish annihilation. Ilhan Omar , shown here at a news conference last month, is under scrutiny for comments she made on Twitter on Sunday .
"It is also clear that the positive development of our children is directly linked to those who care for them, teachers, carers and parents".
- Steelers' Brown found guilty of reckless driving
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joins protest outside White House, calls for TPS amnesty
- Unpacking reported trade sending Joe Flacco from Ravens to Broncos
- United boss Solskjaer praises ‘fantastic 80 minutes’ after win at Fulham
- Samsung Galaxy S10 reservations are open now
- Kylie Jenner throws baby Stormi an epic carnival birthday party
- Meghan Markle's half-sister challenges duchess to lie detector test
- Watch Cardi B Perform "Money" At The 2019 Grammy Awards
- Watch Cardi B's heartfelt speech after she made Grammy history
- Measurable snow and sleet tonight into Tuesday