"I f**king worked my ass off, locked myself in the studio for 3 months, didn't go to sleep in my own bed, sometimes for 4 days straight - pregnant!" The clip contains footage of Cardi B giving birth to Kulture, and now some of her fans are calling him out for it. Before she quit the social media platform, Cardi reportedly went on a rant, saying in a video, "It's not my style for people to put other people down to uplift somebody else".
The rapper ended her speech by praising her husband.
Meghan Markle's half-sister challenges duchess to lie detector test
Mr Markle , speaking to the Mail On Sunday this week, dismissed claims he has not attempted to contact his daughter. Last weekend, some media published details of an intimate letter they said Meghan has sent her estranged father.
And while Cardi appeared overcome with joy at last night's ceremony, she was singing a slightly different tune on Monday.
Cardi then referenced her two nominations for Bodak Yellow at last year's Grammys where she came away empty handed.
Watch her performance below and let us know what you think. "Number one album, as well".
IS down to less than 1% of original 'caliphate': US-led coalition
The Britain-based war monitor has said that figure includes some 3,200 suspected jihadists. USA and SDF officials say, however, they have no reason to believe he is there.
The Migos rapper shared a promotional video on Twitter to announced the release date of his solo album, due on February 22. And every chart that there was, my album was always top 10.
Like, what is even the point of Instagram without her? So I'm sharing this Grammy with you, motherfucker. "So happy for you, u made history and u brought ur husband onstage who i saw literally making phone calls and trips to make sure n***** did right by u and turned they verses in on time".
She's brash, she's loud, and America is all in for her special brand of sass, from online feuds to strip club brawls.
Amazon reconsidering NYC location, according to report | Digital
But the company has not made the decision to withdraw, and the discussions could be seen as a threat to quiet the opposition. Gianaris was nominated to the Public Authorities Control Board , which has the power to veto the Amazon deal completely.
- Smear campaign launched against Rep. Omar upon criticism of Israel, AIPAC
- Thai party to comply with royal order against princess PM candidacy: Statement
- Kylie Jenner throws baby Stormi an epic carnival birthday party
- Jennifer Aniston Turns 50; Her 5 Sexiest Moments
- United boss Solskjaer praises ‘fantastic 80 minutes’ after win at Fulham
- Rob Kearney returns at full-back as Ireland make five changes
- Adesanya to headline UFC 234
- Manchester United vs. PSG
- Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Phil Mickelson one shot off first-round lead
- Apollos Light It Up on the AAF's Opening Night - ESPN 98.1 FM