On Tuesday, Brown announced via social media that he is moving on from the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Measurable snow and sleet tonight into Tuesday
Temperatures on Wednesday reach into the low to mid-40s, so there will definitely be melting along with a lot of sloppy driving. Northern suburbs around and south of M-59 will get an even mixture of ice and snow Monday night into Tuesday morning.
Afterward, it was revealed by ESPN's Adam Schefter that the veteran receiver officially requested a trade, which prompted his good friend and Jags cornerback Jalen Ramsey to suggest the Jags as his next destination. Brown wrote. "Time to move on and move forward".
Brown, 30, attached a video of highlights from his time with the Steelers with Lil Uzi Vert's "Now I Do What I Want" playing. Pittsburgh won the game with Brown watching on the sidelines, but missed the playoffs. Brown was charged in November for driving his black sports vehicle over 100 miles per hour in a 45 miles per hour zone. After everything Carson Wentz just went through regarding reports of him being selfish, it would be interesting to see if the Eagles would be prepared to deal with the off and on-field drama Brown could bring when unhappy. He's coming off a 2018 season in which he totaled 104 catches for 1,297 yards with an NFL-high 15 receiving touchdowns. Brown did not attend Tuesday's hearing.
Bahraini Refugee: Thai court orders release of Hakeem al Araibi
A journalist from the BBC said negotiations between Thailand and Bahrain led to the agreement to drop the extradition request. Football Federation Australia have been slammed over their response to the release of Australian footballer Hakeem Al-Araibi.
Antonio Brown has not been traded nor has he been released.
If traded before March 17, the Steelers would have a dead cap hit of $21.12 million. It's also worth noting that the National Football Players' Association said the Chiefs have $715,000 of unused cap space carrying over to next season.
Watch Cardi B's heartfelt speech after she made Grammy history
The footage showed his wife Cardi B surrounded by family as she screams and pushes during the delivery of their daughter . The rapper ended her speech by praising her husband. "It was very long nights".
- Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker testifies before House Judiciary Committee
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez joins protest outside White House, calls for TPS amnesty
- Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Phil Mickelson one shot off first-round lead
- Dolphins rumors: Kyler Murray ‘would make a lot of sense’ for Miami
- Venezuelan oil joint ventures switch to Russian bank
- Man United, Injury-Riddled PSG Open Champions League Round of 16
- Scandals Drive Calls for Top Virginia Leadership to Resign
- Apollos Light It Up on the AAF's Opening Night - ESPN 98.1 FM
- Jennifer Aniston Turns 50; Her 5 Sexiest Moments
- Pep Guardiola Can't Believe Sergio Aguero's Open Goal Miss