The Grammys like Cardi B and she likes it like that.
Other artists from around the world have also followed suit.
Pep Guardiola Can't Believe Sergio Aguero's Open Goal Miss
The Senegal global headed home at the near post following a James Milner cross after Bournemouth had failed to clear a corner. Aguero was inches away from completing his 15th City hat-trick when he headed against the woodwork from a De Bruyne cross.
The pair showed just how inseparable they are once again when he accompanied her to the podium at Los Angeles" Staples Centre as she accepted the accolade for her LP "Invasion of Privacy'. "Maybe I need to start smoking weed", Cardi said through the tears, while husband and rapper Offset stood by her side.
"Oh my goodness", she said, struggling to gather herself.
'Every award, my n*****, goes to my mother's house and every award to her is just as special and just as special to me'. She saying mama! Happy 7 months Kulture!
At last night's Grammy Awards, it appears there were no major issues (at least nothing as bad as a change-prompting ways of last year). It's because, you know, when I found out I was pregnant, my album was not complete. "We're going to have this baby and do this album".
Moscow Talks Draw Mixed Reactions Among Afghans
But Hanefi later denied that he had made the comment, saying, "Until now we did not agree" on a USA withdrawal. Karzai said at the end of the Moscow meeting that those talks had been "very satisfactory".
The rapper ended her speech by praising her husband. "It was very long nights".
Grande was also a victor, taking him Best Pop Vocal Album for Sweetener.
She then crafted the opening into a attractive jazz melody, before concentrating on the bass end of the piano - creating the flawless level of drama to introduce Cardi to the stage.
Scandals Drive Calls for Top Virginia Leadership to Resign
Democrats are also despondent about what the scandals have done to their chances of flipping control of the General Assembly. Ralph Northam called Black Americans who were forcefully enslaved "indentured servants" and Gayle King had to correct him.
- Whitaker Agrees to Testify at House Hearing Friday
- United boss Solskjaer praises ‘fantastic 80 minutes’ after win at Fulham
- Grammy Awards: Red Carpet Couples
- Manchester United vs. PSG
- Jeff Bezos Accuses National Enquirer of Blackmail, Extortion
- The Bonfire of the Virginia Democratic Party, in GIFs
- Thai party to comply with royal order against princess PM candidacy: Statement
- U.S. revokes Venezuelan lawmakers visas
- Acting attorney general Matthew Whitaker testifies before House Judiciary Committee
- Alexandre Lacazette wishes Arsenal scored more against Huddersfield