His goal not only ended Arsenal's dismal winless away record, which saw the North London side claim their first away win in the league since November but saw Iwobi win praise from Gunners legend Ian Wright.
After losing their first two league games to champions Manchester City and Chelsea, Unai Emery's reign as Arsenal manager went smoothly and they did not taste defeat again until December 16 - a run of 22 matches unbeaten in all competitions.
Pebble Beach Pro-Am: Phil Mickelson one shot off first-round lead
Best of the strong British contingent was Northern Ireland's Graeme McDowell and Scotland's Martin Laird each shooting four-under par scores.
When questioned about his sides capability of finishing in the top four, Emery was optimistic. He had also the chance to assist Alexandre Lacazette, but I think his performance, starting with his attitude, was very good.
Arsenal legend Ian Wright has reacted to Alex Iwobi's unfair criticism by the Gunners fans following the 2-1 win over Huddersfield at John Smith's Stadium on Saturday evening.
"A clean sheet is important, but our main worry is to win", Emery said.
Saudi Arabia 'curtailed' Jamal Khashoggi murder probe
She said that Saudi killers had exploited diplomatic immunity to carry out the murder. The newspaper continued by citing another part of the intelligence report.
While Arsenal scored twice, Huddersfield fired off 15 shots to the Londoner's nine and had more efforts on target than the Gunners. Luckily two of those went in, although the first one was an extremely fortuitous deflection from Iwobi's volley, and if hadn't gone in the game could have gone in a different direction.
"In two weeks, we have another League game and we want to work hard. Every player was working and helping each other and today I'm very proud with our work".
- Arsenal won their fifth away Premier League game of the season, one more than they managed on the road in the whole of 2017-2018.
Rob Kearney returns at full-back as Ireland make five changes
The last time Scotland claimed the Six Nations title Bill Clinton was US President and the millennium bug was a threat. That gave Scotland a 5m lineout, but Peter O'Mahony got up and slapped the ball back and Rory Best put it down.
Arsenal play both legs of their Europe League last 32 tie against BATE Borisov before returning to Premier League action when they host Southampton on February 24.
- Elizabeth Warren Announces She is Running for President in 2020
- Scandals Drive Calls for Top Virginia Leadership to Resign
- Apex Legends Solo: Can You Play Apex By Yourself?
- Moscow Talks Draw Mixed Reactions Among Afghans
- Thai party to comply with royal order against princess PM candidacy: Statement
- Grizzlies Could Wait Until Draft To Trade Mike Conley
- Watch Cardi B's heartfelt speech after she made Grammy history
- Caravan migrants stalled at Texas border eye other routes
- Pep Guardiola Can't Believe Sergio Aguero's Open Goal Miss
- Grammy Awards: Red Carpet Couples