When Fluffy's owners rushed her to the Animal Clinic of Kalispell, her temperature was so low, it didn't even register on a thermometer that has a bottom range of 90 degrees. Fluffy was rescued January 31 from a snow bank with her fur matted with ice.
Fluffy was found by her anxious owners-who live in Kalispell, Montana-completely buried in a snow bank on January 31, ABC News reported. Temperatures were hovering around 10 degrees outside at the time.
"I've never seen this. Her temperature was very low but after many hours she recovered and is now completely normal", the post read.
Giants making late play for Harper
Harper remains a free agent and is looking to command a lucrative, long-term deal that could reach $300 million over 10 years. Harper is in the 11th hour of his existing one-year deal with the Nationals, but he is still seeking a long term contract.
The clinic believes that Fluffy may have gotten some kind of injury in the snow, resulting in her not being able to make it to a safe shelter in time before her temperature dropped too low for her to move.
Fluffy was "thawed" out at the Animal Clinic of Kalispell. This outdoor cat has certainly used up one of her 9 lives!
In an attempt to revive the cat, clinic vets first covered her in blankets and poured warm water over her for two hours.
KC area schools to close early Tuesday; slick roads possible
Untreated surfaces across the region will be icy and slippery, and driver are encouraged to drive according to those conditions. Periods of rain will continue on Thursday , as temperatures hit 5 C before tapering back down to below freezing daytime highs.
The clinic shared the miraculous story on Facebook.
"Either something fell on her or she fell or something chased her and she got injured ..." They brought her to us essentially frozen and unresponsive, ' the Animal Clinic of Kalispell wrote. It happened last month outside her Montana home.
The cat was discharged to its owners the same night and when Dr Clark checked in a few days later, Fluffy appeared to be back to normal.
Nantes demand Sala transfer fee from Cardiff
They then followed up that message five days later with a more direct demand that referenced possible legal action. Cardiff will honor the deal but have been reluctant to make a payment until they know " all the facts ".
- Otto Porter Jr. Is Now A Chicago Bull
- RBI cuts repo rate by 25 basis points to 6.25%
- Why FC Barcelona's overdependency on Messi can spell danger for the Blaugrana
- CBBC Newsround: People warned about crocodiles in Australia floods
- Oil rises 1 percent on signs of tightening global oil supply
- Russian Federation says it will develop new ground-based missiles
- Kate to highlight Children’s Mental Health Week with school visits
- Oscars aim for "brisk" 3-hour show without a host
- Trump says so-called Islamic State could be completely defeated by next week
- US offers sanctions relief to Venezuelan military who betray Maduro