Center Boban Marjanovic and forward Mike Scott were shipped to the Sixers.
We'll continue to keep you posted on further trades in the National Basketball Association as the deadline nears tomorrow afternoon.
Russian Federation says it will develop new ground-based missiles
He also claimed that Russia's 9M729 missile violates the INF treaty which bans missiles with ranges between 310 and 3,400 miles. He also accused the United States of seeking to make "ground-based missiles with a range capability of over 500 kilometers".
The key here is to think of this not from an overall evaluation of the trade in which they gave up a lot, but to see it as the Sixers essentially shooting a gap.
The Clippers re-stocked the roster with pieces for the future.
Boasting a core that already includes Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, and Jimmy Butler, the Sixers were able to strike a six-player deal with the Los Angeles Clippers that will bring rising star Tobias Harris to Philly.
Team Ruff Defeats Team Fluff in Puppy Bowl XV
The 2019 Puppy Bowl will take place on on Super Bowl Sunday before kickoff of the big game. Animal Planet's annual contest was a close one throughout the afternoon.
The team can see a path to the National Basketball Association championship this season and are willing to give up potential star Shandry and their draft picks.
A free agent at the end of the season along with Butler, Harris was pleased with the trade and showed his appreciation with a Philadelphia scene from the opening credits of Fresh Prince.
Harris was among the most notable Western Conference All-Star snubs this season, with the 26-year-old forward averaging 20.7 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 2.7 assists across 54 games with the Clippers.
New 'unsend' feature on Facebook Messenger
The feature is now available for those of you who aren't a CEO with potentially incriminating messages dating back years. Users can also remove messages just for yourself, you can do so anything by selecting " Remove for You ".
The Sixers' four picks, in a trade first reported by ESPN, sent to the Clippers are their lottery-protected 2020 first-round pick, a 2021 first-rounder, a 2021 second-round pick and a 2023 second-round pick. They'll have big decisions in the summer, when Butler and Harris are both due for free agency, but for now, they're going to be really good.
- Millions of People Watched the Fortnite Marshmello Concert
- N Korea promises to destroy nuclear fuel facilities
- People across Asia welcome Year of the Pig
- Nantes demand Sala transfer fee from Cardiff
- VA lawmaker who's known Northam for a decade: He 'cannot effectively govern'
- Five dead as plane crashes into house in California
- CBBC Newsround: People warned about crocodiles in Australia floods
- Ty Law Elected To Hall Of Fame Ahead Of Super Bowl
- Kristaps Porzingis And Mark Cuban Already Looking Towards Long-Term Deal
- Lionel Messi reacted with passion after equalising for Barcelona against Valencia