But sources told the news outlet that the Grammy producers did not agree with Ariana's choice to perform her latest single, 7 Rings, which, obviously, rubbed Grande the wrong way!
After some heavy negotiation, they eventually approved of the tune, as long as it was part of a medley songs and they insisted on selecting her second song.
Five dead as plane crashes into house in California
The Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board are now investigating. No other identifying information such as names or ages was immediately released.
It's after a disagreement with show producers who wouldn't allow her perform 7 Rings.
Grande's decision is especially noteworthy given how the Grammys used her image on a series of promotional billboards across American cities. Kendrick Lamar and Drake are the top Grammy contenders, earning eight and seven nominations respectively while Brandi Carlile is up for six awards. However, it's important to note that Ariana was only rumored to perform at the Grammys, speculation of which the singer tweeted was "false" on January 30.
Call for early detection of cancer
When it comes to mammography, doctors say though it is the best method to detect cancer , it is very expensive. Fortunately, this is the easiest gynaecological Cancer to be prevented through screening and early vaccination.
The Grammy Awards will air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, Feb. 10 at 8 p.m. ET on CBS.
Representatives for the Recording Academy and Grande did not immediately respond to HuffPost's request for comment.
New 'unsend' feature on Facebook Messenger
The feature is now available for those of you who aren't a CEO with potentially incriminating messages dating back years. Users can also remove messages just for yourself, you can do so anything by selecting " Remove for You ".
However, like Ariana, she turned it down.
- Maroon 5 Thanks Critics After Lackluster Super Bowl Performance
- People across Asia welcome Year of the Pig
- KC area schools to close early Tuesday; slick roads possible
- Russian Federation says it will develop new ground-based missiles
- Millions of People Watched the Fortnite Marshmello Concert
- Why FC Barcelona's overdependency on Messi can spell danger for the Blaugrana
- Lionel Messi reacted with passion after equalising for Barcelona against Valencia
- N Korea promises to destroy nuclear fuel facilities
- Bud Light is having a Super Bowl Twitter beef with National Corn
- European allies recognise Juah Guiado as Venezuelan president