The in-game live event for today will feature popular EDM musician Marshmellow performing a concert in Fortnite where players will be able to come together and enjoy what is expected to be a very entertaining show. First, on Marshmello's website, he's listed that his next official concert will be happening at Pleasant Park on February 2.
Marshmello's show Saturday was only about 10 minutes long, but the set was a brief glimpse at what concerts could look like in the future - and the apparent success of his show only indicates that it's all the more likely now.
Vikings 1987 NFC Championship Game QB Wade Wilson dies at 60
A member of the team from 1981 to 1991 where he played in 76 games and started 48, Wilson was named to the Pro Bowl in 1998. Aikman tweeted shortly after hearing the news, "Sad news today as we lost a teammate far too soon".
The concert will take place Saturday at the Pleasant Park location.
Like any other Fortnite event, the concert will take place inside the game world.
Is breakfast always a good idea?
Or, to be more precise, eating a big breakfast may not help people control their weight in the way many previously assumed. BREAKFAST HAS traditionally been described as the most important meal of the day .
Fortnite is one the biggest video games and trends of the year - and the game has just fittingly partnered with one of the biggest acts in electronic music, Marshmello. "So insane, thank you Epic Games and everyone who made this possible!" Today, the additional two challenges unlocked, requiring players to "Visit the Showtime venue" and "Use Keep It Mello at a trucker's oasis, ice cream parlor and a frozen lake". Like most events, you'll probably need to be in a non-Playground game mode to watch it unfold. And so, looking forward to making this concert more special, Fornite has added several Marshmello themed Skins and Cosmetics in its Item Store. The centerpiece of the lot, however, is the Fortnite Marshmello Skin.
Some Marshmellow-related items will be available in the game too.
Eagles Expected To Pick Up Nick Foles' $20 Million Option
The 29-year-old has the option to "buy back" his free agency from the Eagles for $2 million, which Rapaport says is "likely". Eagles head coach Doug Pederson and general manager Howie Roseman both backed Wentz last month as the team's starter.
The first of the Showtime challenges asks you to search a Showtime poster.
- Maroon 5 Thanks Critics After Lackluster Super Bowl Performance
- 129 of 130 arrested in US visa fraud scheme are Indians
- No tax for annual income upto Rs 5 lakh, says Piyush Goyal
- Charlie Nicholas states his prediction for Leicester v Man United
- Charlie Nicholas states his prediction for Man City v Arsenal
- Ty Law Elected To Hall Of Fame Ahead Of Super Bowl
- India beat New Zealand in 5th ODI, win series 4-1
- Lionel Messi reacted with passion after equalising for Barcelona against Valencia
- Xbox One server status latest, sign in and 0x87dd0006 issues
- Every Super Bowl Winner & MVP From Past 52 Years!