Fans of both Game of Thrones and Bud Light have been commenting on the new ad, with most expressing how much they love the crossover. Social media chatter over the ad got a boost when the National Corn Growers Association expressed its disapproval in a tweet.
So why might rice be a superior ingredient than corn syrup for making beer? Finally, they make it to the Coors Light castle who has been looking for their corn syrup barrel.
Charlie Nicholas states his prediction for Man City v Arsenal
Also arriving at the hotel was Mesut Ozil , who hasn't played a full 90 minutes for the team since a 3-1 win over Burnley on December 22.
As if it weren't clear already, the ad ends with the line, "Bud Light, brewed with no corn syrup".
The Knicks Trade Star Man Kristaps Porzingis & NBA Twitter Loses It
If that comes to pass, the Mavericks will have just one season with Porzingis on their team before the Latvian hits unrestricted free agency in 2020.
"Bud Light's Super Bowl commercials are only meant to point out a key difference in Bud Light from some other light beers", it said in a statement.
"Said a Florida-based television meteorologist in a Tweet on Sunday, "(The) Bud Light commercial is the best thing I've seen on tv during the same so far". "Thanks @MillerLightand @CoorsLite for supporting our industry".
Arizona Cardinals: The goal is now Super Bowl 54
To this day, fans still can not believe coach Pete Carroll and offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell bypassed another Lynch run. Scotts, though, did find reasons why the Rams - led by brilliant young quarterback Jared Goff - could secure an upset.
The Washington Post will air a commercial during the Super Bowl on Sunday evening, highlighting the role of journalists and the dangers they can face. "This effort is to provide consumers transparency and elevate the beer category". Bud Light says it's the first beer company to list ingredients in the U.S. This was due in part to decreasing consumption of soda; soft drink makers have also moved away from corn syrup, replacing it with sugar. Bud Light officially killed its "Dilly Dilly" campaign in this new ad - with a little help from Game of Thrones! .
- Is breakfast always a good idea?
- Lionel Messi reacted with passion after equalising for Barcelona against Valencia
- India beat New Zealand in 5th ODI, win series 4-1
- Idrissa Gueye hands in transfer request after Everton reject PSG bid
- U.S. forces staying in Iraq to watch Iran
- 129 of 130 arrested in US visa fraud scheme are Indians
- Charlie Nicholas states his prediction for Leicester v Man United
- Team Ruff Defeats Team Fluff in Puppy Bowl XV
- Eagles Expected To Pick Up Nick Foles' $20 Million Option
- Maroon 5 Thanks Critics After Lackluster Super Bowl Performance