The free games will become available starting February 5 and include Ubisoft's action game For Honor and IO Interactive's stealth compilation Hitman: The Complete First Season, which includes seven episodes and bonus content. When responding to a commenter, PlayStation Blog's James Hallahan responded: "Adding them to your library will suffice". The second free PS3 title is Divekick (cross buy with PS Vita), a two-button fighting game with 14+ Playable Characters, story mode, and multiplayer. Players can download Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and Divekick for the PS3, while Vita players can download Gunhouse and Rogue Aces. They had a great run, but it's time to move on.
Below you can check out a trailer providing a refresher on all the games involved.
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Claims Her Infamous Comments About Israel, Palestine Were 'Doctored'
While it has a chance in the Democratic-controlled House, odds are against it in the Republican-controlled Senate. Generally for me, I'm giving folks the benefit of the doubt, the presumption of innocence.
There is also a new update for the members of this service and that is an upgrade of the cloud storage.
February will be the last month that there are offerings for PlayStation 3 and PS Vita owners, but Sony are sending them out with a bang.
The Knicks Trade Star Man Kristaps Porzingis & NBA Twitter Loses It
If that comes to pass, the Mavericks will have just one season with Porzingis on their team before the Latvian hits unrestricted free agency in 2020.
The buffed storage space will be available from February for PlayStation Plus subscribers.
There are plenty of new games and exclusive PS Store discounts to come for PS Plus members, and we look forward to sharing this with you in our ongoing monthly blog posts. We guess you could stockpile a few, or get friends and family additional codes as gifts, if you are feeling that generous.
Russia Posted Documents From Mueller Court Case
Concord has argued that its owner, Prigozhin, should be allowed to review evidence compiled against him and his company. Other documents published online and mixed in with the real evidence were "junk material", prosecutors said .
- Virginia governor now believes he was not in racist yearbook photo
- Measles Outbreak Got Traction Due To Anti-Vaxxer Movement
- Xbox One server status latest, sign in and 0x87dd0006 issues
- Trump says U.S. is withdrawing from nuclear treaty with Russian Federation
- Barnes confident Liverpool can handle title pressure
- Is this the Patriots’ new Super Bowl anthem?
- Huawei illuminates its foldable phone in MWC 2019 teaser photo
- Senate votes to admonish Trump on Middle East troop pullout
- Democrats unveil border security plan, with no money for a wall
- Is breakfast always a good idea?