Wagner, meanwhile, tallied five tackles, tied for the game's second-highest total, and executed a leap over the line of scrimmage in an attempt to block an extra point by AFC kicker Jason Myers.
The AFC put together a pretty dominant thrashing of the NFC this year, winning by a score of 26-7 and capturing its third straight win in the event. Also, Orlando has Disney's ESPN's Wide World of Sports to host the Pro Bowl Week fan experiences. New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara played defensive tackle.
Lady Gaga Shines in Head-to-Toe Glitter for Vegas Show with Bradley Cooper
Watch the videos Kevin captured and check out Kevin's interview with Cooper and Gaga on the film in the player above . Typically, she does it on her own... but if you have Bradley Cooper in the audience, you use that to your advantage.
One of those teammates was fullback Anthony Sherman, who caught three passes for 92 yards and ran for a 1-yard touchdown.
The AFC defense did not let lightly to this being the Pro Bowl, they didn't lay any big hits but they didn't allow the NFC any room on the offensive side of the ball. But the presence of seven Bears in the game played at just a notch above walk-through pace made Sunday's goings-on worth a look....
"Man, me and Deshaun, that's my brother from another mother", Ramsey said.
Woman Freed After Being Stuck In Elevator For 3 Days
They were "relieved and thankful that Fortaliza was doing well" at a NY hospital, where she was being treated for dehydration. In 2018, Forbes, ranked him 302nd on its list of the 400 wealthiest Americans estimated his net worth at $2.7 billion.
Players from both conferences spent the week lamenting a now-infamous no-call in the NFC title game. Chicago's Mitchell Trubisky, Minnesota receiver Adam Thielen and Prescott threw interceptions.
Early in the fourth quarter, with everything spiraling further into mediocrity, the game's ridiculous nature took another incredible turn.
Partial government shutdown ends without funds for wall
This raised pressure to reach a deal - and Trump buckled, even at the risk of angering his right-wing voter base. Mulvaney then pushed the blame on Democrats.
- "Very Good Chance" Ronda Rousey Finishes With WWE At WrestleMania
- Greek parliament ratifies North Macedonia name accord - International
- Don't Run Against Trump, Howard — Michael Bloomberg Panics
- Brexit: Tory MPs at odds over competing ‘Super Tuesday’ amendments
- Venezuela's Guaido calls for new protests, Pope fears 'bloodbath'
- Arctic cold front sends Kansas City temps tumbling; risky wind chills looming
- Major snow coming Monday into Tuesday for Mid-Michigan
- Dubai Desert Classic: Matthew Fitzpatrick leads by one stroke after first round
- Australia recognises Venezuelan Opposition Leader Juan Guaido as interim president
- What Roger Stone indictment means for Russian Federation probe, Trump