The Clemson Tigers completed the first 15-0 campaign in FBS history on Monday night with a 44-16 shellacking of the Alabama Crimson Tide (14-1) as five-point underdogs in the College Football Playoff National Championship Game.
For a while, catching Alabama has felt hopeless.
Manchester City will not rush Kevin De Bruyne return
Gillingham will be involved in a VAR trial at Burton Albion this weekend. We want to cut the field so it's better conditions for both teams.
The Tigers bullied the Crimson Tide, coming away with a 44-16 victory and winning the school's third National Championship all-time. And not so surprising, the 2019 season looks a lot like 2018.
Alabama was going nowhere against Clemson when it mattered most. Most impressively, Clemson did it with a true freshman QB, and a slew of underclassmen skill-position players highlighted by Phenix City, Alabama freshman WR Justyn Ross.
Bolton sets out conditions for US Syria withdrawal
In Israel on Sunday, Bolton said USA troops will stay in the northeast Syria until Turkey agrees not go after the Kurdish forces. Jeffrey will travel from Turkey into Syria to reassure the Kurdish fighters that they are not being abandoned, Bolton said.
The previous worst loss for a Saban-led Alabama team was by 14 points, which happened three times - the 2009 Sugar Bowl loss to Utah (31-17), the 2010 regular-season loss at SC (35-21), and the 2014 Sugar Bowl loss to Oklahoma (45-31).
These are largely considered the two best teams in college football, and oddsmakers expect a relatively close game.
It's now Alabama, Clemson, and the rest of ya'll.
De Blasio announces health care coverage for all New Yorkers
De Blasio, now in his second term as mayor of the country's most populous city, has long supported universal healthcare coverage. It will also guarantee health care access to those ineligible for insurance, including illegal immigrants who live in NY .
- Regina King, Mahershala Ali, 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Winners At Golden Globes
- Trump claims 'tremendous support' over wall
- No Sign of Compromise on Wall at US-Mexico Border
- NFL Wild Card Sunday guide
- Trump plans to visit US-Mexico border
- Buccaneers hiring Bruce Arians as next head coach
- Undeterred By Vivek Oberoi’s Film, Paresh Rawal Also to Play Modi
- Seattle's TSA officers on verge of quitting over lack of pay
- Federer and Nadal on collision course in Oz open draw
- United States government shutdown: Trump to make border wall speech