The decision was taken by the justice minister after several courts reported serious cases resulting from husbands not informing their wives they had divorced them, Gulf news reported.
Starting today, divorce courts in the Middle Eastern kingdom will be required by law to notify women by text message on rulings which confirm their divorce. You may also view all documents about a termination of their marriage on the website of the Ministry.
Ellen DeGeneres Makes Pitch for Kevin Hart to Reconsider Hosting Oscars
About the controversy, she said not to listen to the "haters", who she said were "a small group of people being very, very loud". Being LGBT and young in this country, especially in places where I'm from and the middle of the country, isn't always easy.
"Some men register divorce deeds at the courts without even telling their wives".
"This is a huge step forward [for] divorced women", he told the Gazette.
'It also ensures that any powers of attorney issued before the divorce are not misused'.
Lawyer Nasreen al-Ghamdi said Saudi courts regularly receive complaints about impersonating the identity of divorced women.
Kawhi Leonard blames media for fans relentless boos, ‘traitor' chants
The same thing happened during introductions, as Spurs fans gave Green a standing ovation and then ramped up the boos for Leonard. When the trade was first announced, DeRozan posted on social media that he felt "betrayed" by the Toronto organization.
This new regulation is part of economic and social reforms pushed by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.
On Sunday, an 18-year-old Saudi woman held at Bangkok airport said she would be killed if she was repatriated by Thai immigration officials. There is a guardianship system under which women need when making important decisions, the consent of a male relative, for example, if you travel overseas or want to get married.
Under the guardianship system, women of any age can not marry without the consent of their male guardian.
LeBron James leads pack in early All-Star voting
Every voter submits a ballot with two guards and three frontcourt players from each conference to determine the starters. A playground-style draft in which the two captains pick their side will be televised this year.
- South Africa win second Test, clinch series
- Phillies in Process of Setting Up Meeting With Bryce Harper
- Sarri hints at the need for Chelsea to sign attackers in January
- Sideline Photo Of Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco Is Brutal
- Yankees, Troy Tulowitzki Agree Upon Minimum Deal
- Flu season underway, not too late to get your flu shot
- Browns' Baker Mayfield breaks National Football League record for touchdown passes by a rookie
- Shutdown Means IRS Will Collect Your Taxes But Not Pay Refunds
- Ohio State Quarterback Dwayne Haskins Jr. Will Enter NFL Draft
- Trump digs in on wall, as shutdown enters week three