At present, Higuain is on a two-year loan deal with AC Milan and the Blues are apparently reluctant to discuss terms with two separate clubs in order to lure the marksman to the Premier League. I think we need something different for characteristics.
Chelsea are now fourth in the Premier League and are will need to shake off a spell of poor form if they are to fend off a resurgent Manchester United and Arsenal to secure a Champions League spot for next year.
Manchester City hands Liverpool first loss of Premier League season
City was spared from going behind by just 11 millimeters (0.4 inches) of the ball failing to cross the line in the 18th minute. Then we could have scored two; of course, City had counter-attacks, especially when we lost the ball, it was really risky ".
With Olivier Giroud out injured, Alvaro Morata is the only healthy striker on Chelsea's roster.
"We have Morata, and Hazard can play very well in this position as we have seen in the last two, three matches, so I think that in the moment I don't need another striker".
Chelsea have had a busy January already, having made the huge signing of Borussia Dortmund winger Christian Pulisic.
Australia vs India - 4th Test Match Preview & Prediction
This meant that old friends Mayank Agarwal and Rahul would be back in harness together once more, this time at the global level. Answers to these and more as Cricket Analyst, Mr Ashutosh Paibhale discusses the Sydney Test in detail.
He said: "I didn't know anything about Pulisic yesterday [Tuesday]".
"My opinion was positive and today [Wednesday] I knew I have that the deal is done but I didn't know anything".
The North London club failed to add any player to their squad in the summer window, they are expected to bring quality players in this winter market.
Pompeo Says U.S. Still Committed to Israel Despite Syria Move
Bolsonaro rose to power as he promised to eradicate the corruption and crime in the country during the election campaign.
Meanwhile, Chelsea FC will turn their attentions towards FA Cup affairs on Saturday when they take on Nottingham Forest in the third round at Stamford Bridge.
- LeBron James leads pack in early All-Star voting
- Women form human chain in Mumbai to support Kerala 'Women's Wall'
- Trump 'orders U.S. troops to slow down Syria withdrawal'
- Twitter reacts to Mike Tomlin's explanation of the Antonio Brown mess
- NASA's New Horizons: 'Snowman' shape of distant Ultima Thule revealed
- Trump warns US government shutdown could last a 'long time'
- "Can't Beat Market Forever": Analyst On Apple's Trillion-Dollar Question
- USA and North Korea set stage for second summit
- Incoming Sen. Romney criticizes President Trump's character in op-ed
- Finch likely to stay as opener for Sydney Test despite consistent failures