-Russian relations "are the most important factor for providing strategic stability and worldwide security", according to a statement by the Kremlin quoted by Russian media on December 30.
Russian President Vladimir Putin has sent New Year messages to President Ram Nath Kovind and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and said relationship between the two countries was developing in a constructive and dynamic manner. "I think this is a well-justified reason (to play hockey) ahead of the new year", said Mr Putin.
In the annual summit here, India inked a United States dollars 5 billion deal to purchase the much-vaunted S-400 air defence system from Russian Federation, notwithstanding U.S. warnings of punitive sanctions against nations doing military transactions with Moscow.
Jetway collapses at Baltimore-Washington International Airport
The incident is under investigation, according to the airport's statement. The six people suffered non-life-threatening injuries, BWI said.
A year ago to the day, Putin struck a similar note in his holiday message to Trump as he looked forward to a year of "cooperation" between the two countries. Moscow has said one of the key issues it wanted to discuss with the United States is Washington's plans to withdraw from a Cold War era nuclear arms pact, ' the outlet reported.
Trump canceled a formal meeting with Putin scheduled for December 1 at the G-20 summit in Buenos Aires, tweeting "it would be best for all parties" given Russia's seizure days earlier of three Ukrainian naval vessels.
In 2018, the Russia-China comprehensive strategic partnership of coordination reached an unprecedented level with substantiated political dialogues and rapidly expanding two-way trade, Putin said.
Tottenham's title hopes dealt blow by Wolves' second-half fightback
Christian Eriksen, Heung-Min Son and Lucas Moura were all on target before the break. The second half was really, really good.
In his message to May, Putin wished the British people "wellbeing and prosperity" in 2019.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov was quoted by Russian news agency TASS that it is now up to the U.S.to hold a meeting with Russia.
Russian Federation and the U.S. have never seen eye-to-eye on several issues.
Donald Trump Blames Democrat Immigration Policies for Child Deaths in Custody
He died late Christmas Eve at a New Mexico hospital after suffering coughing, vomiting and a fever, according to law enforcement. The Washington Post reported that Caal died of dehydration.
The events are believed to be carefully stage-managed to appeal to the president's huge number of supporters in Russian Federation.
- UK, France to take action over rise in Channel migrant crossings
- Aaron Rodgers Evaluated for Concussion, Exits Packers vs. Lions
- Flights resume at Germany's Hannover Airport after man drove into secure area
- Hopman Cup: Stefanos Tsitsipas outclasses Frances Tiafoe in Greece’s tie against USA
- Warriors RFA McCaw to sign Cavs' offer sheet
- Cops grieve Krispy Kreme Doughnuts lost in NYE truck fire: 'No words'
- Computer virus disrupts production of newspapers
- Trump insists an ‘all concrete Wall’ was never abandoned
- Chinese court orders new trial for Canadian in drug case：The Asahi Shimbun
- Manhunt ongoing for suspect who shot and killed California officer