"We must work as quickly as we can as temperatures don't give us any time to linger", Deputy Emergency Minister Pavel Baryshev said during a conference call with local officials.
Wall Street selloff worsens on Mnuchin move, Washington drama
Trump has reportedly been frustrated with his Treasury secretary when the stock market wasn't doing great in recent weeks. A day later, the Dow took a nosedive of more than 650 points , the worst Christmas Eve trading day ever.
They say 79 people are missing.
Temperatures in Magnitogorsk were expected to plunge to minus 23 Celsius on New Year's night, the biggest holiday of the year in Russian Federation. President Vladimir Putin arrived in the city to oversee the rescue efforts.
Hundreds of rescue workers raced bitterly cold weather in Russia's Ural Mountains region Monday as they searched for survivors in the hulking concrete blocks from a partially collapsed apartment building where at least four people died.
PlayStation Plus Free Games For January 2019 Have Been Revealed
PlayStation Vita owners will be able to grab Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion , and Super Mutant Alien Assault . Players must shoot at dots that represent beats and other parts of the song in time with the music.
They said some residents could have been buried under debris after Monday's accident.
The blast, thought to have been caused by a gas leak, damaged 48 apartments in a nine-story building in Magnitogorsk, an industrial city in the Urals some 1,700 km east of Moscow, the emergencies ministry said.
Almost 1,400 rescuers searched for people who might be buried under building debris in temperatures of -17 C. The forecast called for temperatures to plunge to -24 C overnight.
Voting begins for general elections in Bangladesh, 2 reported dead from violence
Some 600,000 security personnel are deployed across the South Asian nation - including at 40,000 polling stations. Her comments came as the BNP is contesting the polls in a state of disarray in the absence of 73-year-old Ms.
Such deadly gas explosions are relatively common in Russian Federation where much of the infrastructure dates back to the Soviet era and safety requirements are often ignored.
- Amanda Nunes, Dana White Not Certain About Automatic Rematch For Cris Cyborg
- Dipika Kakar stumps Sreesanth to win Bigg Boss 12
- Aaron Rodgers Evaluated for Concussion, Exits Packers vs. Lions
- Kyler Murray creeps National Football League door open with eye-opening admission
- This Fake Amazon Alexa Setup App Was Fooling iOS Users
- How to Watch the Belk Bowl: Virginia vs
- Chinese court orders new trial for Canadian in drug case：The Asahi Shimbun
- Donald Trump Blames Democrat Immigration Policies for Child Deaths in Custody
- Bears enter playoffs as NFC's hottest team after win over Vikings
- Here Are Three Crazy Market Statistics on a Wild Day of Trading