Hannover is the ninth busiest airport in Germany and will be out of operation for at least five hours owing to the incident, said media reports. The incident sparked a major security alert. Photographs from travellers at the airport appear to show an Aegean Airlines A320, whose taxi seems to have been impeded by the auto.
Hanover police said officials were able to stop the vehicle, "overpower" the driver and take him into custody. A quick test showed blood levels of cocaine and amphetamine.
Personal Data Of Nearly 1,000 North Korean Defectors Reportedly Stolen In Hack
A malignant code was found in one of the computers at the center, according to a probe by South Korea's unification ministry. South Korea's Unification Ministry reported a malignant code had been discovered on a Hana Center computer on December 19.
The airport, located in the north of Germany, stopped flights inbound and outbound flights when a man drove onto the apron area by the runway. According to police, the incident is not being treated as terror-related, and the gentleman involved was believed to be acting alone.
Incoming flights were diverted to other airports.
Kyler Murray creeps National Football League door open with eye-opening admission
Texas Football during his junior and senior season. "But yeah, I wouldn't trade anything that happened for anything ". The Sooners (12-2) got to 31-20 and 38-27 in the fourth, but the quest for a miracle comeback essentially ended there.
Hannover police have added that all security areas have been checked and declared clear, but flights remain suspended for now and no pre-flight preparations are currently being carried out. During the incident, Eurocontrol said that the airport would be closed to takeoffs and landings until 8 pm.
Bomb disposal experts were examining the vehicle.
Warriors RFA McCaw to sign Cavs' offer sheet
The standoff situation between McCaw and the Warriors has been the weirdest one to date in recent memory. No word from the Warriors yet, but we should expect something from Golden State.
"Flight operations are now suspended", Hanover police tweeted, adding that the man drove onto the apron area at about 3.40 p.m. (1440 GMT).
- Sears is closing two more Triangle stores
- Tottenham's title hopes dealt blow by Wolves' second-half fightback
- Seven dead, dozens trapped after gas explosion at Russian apartments
- Liverpool have a defence to trust in pursuit of Premier League glory
- Aaron Rodgers Evaluated for Concussion, Exits Packers vs. Lions
- Dipika Kakar stumps Sreesanth to win Bigg Boss 12
- PlayStation Plus Free Games For January 2019 Have Been Revealed
- Here Are Three Crazy Market Statistics on a Wild Day of Trading
- Computer virus disrupts production of newspapers
- India bolster lead to 346 despite Cummins heroics in 3rd Test