Antonio Brown's Steelers career has been filled with so many highs and very few lows, but the latter are beginning to become all the more obvious after Pittsburgh's season ended in disappointment this past Sunday.
Aaron Rodgers Evaluated for Concussion, Exits Packers vs. Lions
Prater received a direct snap then threw it down the left side of the field to Levine Toilolo for an eight-yard touchdown pass. At about that time the Packers confirmed that Rodgers did indeed suffer a concussion.
Per the report, Brown didn't attend Saturday's walk-through practice and skipped the Saturday night meeting at the team hotel. He is also 37 yards shy of breaking the franchise rookie record for passing yardage as well.
The disagreement occurred Wednesday morning during a routine walk-through practice that precedes their regular afternoon practice on the South Side.
Voting begins for general elections in Bangladesh, 2 reported dead from violence
Some 600,000 security personnel are deployed across the South Asian nation - including at 40,000 polling stations. Her comments came as the BNP is contesting the polls in a state of disarray in the absence of 73-year-old Ms.
"Tomlin said after Friday's practice that Brown was having his knee tested because his All-Pro receiver "didn't feel comfortable enough to". Brown then threw a football at the teammate in anger. As it turns out though, it was his own decision to miss practice. With Baltimore quarterback Lamar Jackson taking over near midseason in 2018, there will be several games with the next generation of the National Football League on display. Despite missing Week 17, Brown still finished the year with 104 receptions for 1,297 yards and an NFL-leading 15 touchdown catches. That being said, a full offseason to work together should improve his connection with Baker Mayfield.
"The bigger issue for several veteran players that I spoke to today was that Mike Tomlin did not even address Antonio Brown or the situation from the previous week with any of the current players".
Trump insists an ‘all concrete Wall’ was never abandoned
His plan would give $5 billion for the border wall in exchange for renewable work permits for Dreamers. He said the President was now pushing for a steel slat structure, rather than a concrete wall.
- Top Dem Jeffries Defends Sanctuary Policies in Wake of Officer Death
- PlayStation Plus Free Games For January 2019 Have Been Revealed
- Iwobi in, Lacazette out: Arsenal’s line-up vs Liverpool
- Dipika Kakar stumps Sreesanth to win Bigg Boss 12
- Donald Trump Blames Democrat Immigration Policies for Child Deaths in Custody
- Amanda Nunes, Dana White Not Certain About Automatic Rematch For Cris Cyborg
- Kyler Murray creeps National Football League door open with eye-opening admission
- Sears is closing two more Triangle stores
- Flights resume at Germany's Hannover Airport after man drove into secure area
- Lady Gaga Kicks Off Las Vegas Residency With Star-Studded Affair