Directed by Anand L Rai, the multi-starrer film Zero has survived on the box office so far despite negative reviews.
All this happened because of Shah Rukh Khan's much-awaited movie Zero got released last Friday and Taran Adarsh had given a very bad review about the film. According to Box Office India, the film's global collections are approximately Rs 100 crore. Filmmakers have also created a Twitter account for Shah Rukh's character Bauua and a Snapchat filter as the part of their marketing strategy. Day 6 (Wednesday) and Day 7 (Thursday) business crucial. "Zero witnessed growth on Day 5 (Christmas)".
Clear, Sunny & Cold For Your Christmas
Things will get a little messier in the days following Christmas as a large storm system takes aim on the region. Cold temperatures will great you outside on this Christmas morning with mostly cloudy skies.
Made with a budget of around Rs 200 crore, Zero was one of the most anticipated movies of this year.
The film, which has faced lukewarm reception from critics and fans alike, earned Rs 12.75 crore on Tuesday while its' Monday total was Rs 9.50 crore. The numbers failed t pick up over the weekend as expected with Zero earning Rs 18.22 crore and Rs 20.71 crore on Saturday and Sunday respectively. As per reports, it has collected around Rs 40 crore gross at overseas box offices. There is a chance that the Zero might struggle to touch 150 crore mark.
Trump signals no end to shutdown: 'You have to have a wall'
She was one of many children who rang Mr Trump and first lady Melania Trump to asked where Father Christmas was on Christmas Eve. A Christmas tradition , the tracker delights children with "real-time" updates on his Christmas Eve journey.
As Shah Rukh Khan made a comeback on the Big screen after a gap of nearly one and a half year after Jab Harry met Sejal, SRK fans worldwide were waiting eagerly for Zero's release, only to get disappointed. The film will have a special appearance of Ajay Devgan as Singham.
Klopp: Liverpool an enjoyable city
It's a different team, it was a different time, everything is different. We all have to be focused, not nervous. We have to think about Newcastle.
- Fred in for Solskjaer’s first home match but Martial misses out
- Froch: Joshua Realizes Whyte is a Really Stiff Test For Him
- USA shutdown could stretch into January, Trump aide warns
- What is in the Bi-Partisan Criminal Justice Reform Bill?
- Order signed for U.S. military's Syria exit - USA
- Turkey says it's coordinating entry into Syria with U.S.
- Trump ignites Twitter storm after Christmas call with child
- Grocery store hours on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Canada demands China immediately release citizens detained in ‘retaliation’ arrests
- UFC 232 Moved From Vegas To California After Jones’ Drug Test Result