Ultimate has managed to sell 3 million copies in just 11 days.
The outlet also reports that Super Smash Bros. "We're looking forward to delivering more excitement and smiles to our fans in the coming year and beyond".
The game has achieved similar sales feats in both the United Kingdom and Japan, and is already the fastest-selling exclusive of any kind, on any format, in America.
It's also the fast-selling game in the 19-year-old Smash series, according to United States sales data that Nintendo released Tuesday. After announcing that the Nintendo Switch is the fastest selling video game system of the generation, the gaming company revealed that the recently released Super Smash Bros.
White House Intends To Pull U.S. Troops From Syria
About 2,000 USA troops are now in the northeastern part of the country, near the Turkish border. The deliberations on US troops come as Ankara threatens a new offensive in Syria.
The big picture: Nintendo's Switch has smashed even the most optimistic of expectations in its first 21 months on the market thanks in part to a solid selection of franchise favorites like Mario, Super Smash Bros. and Zelda. That could explain why Microsoft and Sony's respective platforms continue to shift millions of units so far into their lifespans. Nintendo said that since the system's launch in March 2017 to November 2018, Nintendo sold more than 8.7 million units.
In fact, Nintendo says that sales are so different, 2018 has been its best year since 2011.
English teams face German opposition in Champions League
Spurs defeated BVB in last season's group stage (3-1 at home) and (2-1 away) and expect two close games once again. The English club have never played Bayern since the tournament was rebranded the Champions League.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has nudged Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption II into second spot, which has been top dog for most weeks since its release.
Nintendo eShop sales have grown 105 percent over 2017. So many games were released past year that Nintendo had very little left for afterwards and it wasn't really until Pokémon: Let's Go and Super Smash Bros. Super Mario Odyssey has sold over 4.7 million units.
Hetmyer, Rutherford, Paul snapped up at IPL auction
But the major highlight of the day was the emergence of lesser known Indian players earning big in the auction . Indian Test player Hanuma Vihari was sold to Delhi Capitals for Rs two crore, four times his base price.
- Facebook responds to claims that it shared users' private messages
- Penny Marshall, star of 'Laverne & Shirley,' dies
- Trump Mocks at Fed's New Possible Interest Rate Hike, Calls It 'Incredible'
- Kohli defends 'tricky' all-pace decision after Perth defeat
- James Harden pops off 50-point triple-double as Rockets club Lakers
- Ole Gunnar Solskjær reacts to becoming Manchester United interim manager
- Watch this guy glitter bomb package thieves in the ultimate revenge
- Philippines contestant Catriona Gray named Miss Universe
- Official says US to withdraw all American troops in Syria
- India lose second test against Australia at Perth by 146 runs