A search and rescue operation was underway off the coast of Japan after two Marine Corps aircraft crashed, military officials said. A Japanese government official said the person, rescued by the Japanese Self-Defense Forces, is in a stable condition.
The Marines released a statement Wednesday that gave few details about the incident.
There is no official word on where the incident took place.
The New Poster for Captain Marvel Shines Bright!
The first trailer for Avengers 4 might also finally see the light of day on 5 December, according to Cinema Blend . Fans are completely freaking out, and definitely can't wait to see the sequel of Infinity War .
In a statement, the Marine Corps said the planes had taken off from Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni in southern Japan.
The crash is the latest in recent series of accidents involving the US military deployed to and near Japan.
The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet is a fighter and attack aircraft and can carry a wide range of missiles and bombs.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas criticised by PETA for animal abuse
However, one aspect about Priyanka's mehendi's caught our attention and we thought of sharing the same with you. On Sunday, Priyanka had shared pictures and videos from the ceremony held at the Umaid Bhawan Palace , Jodhpur.
The Marine Corps said Japanese search-and-rescue aircraft immediately responded to aid in recovery efforts.
The survivor is being assessed by doctors at MCAS Iwakuni.
Two United States Marine aircraft are reported to have crashed off the coast of Japan today. The F/A-18 is a two-seater jet.
What made Michelle Obama drop the S-word
Former MSNBC host Toure, who was at the speech, called it a "cute moment" and mocked those who criticized the first lady over it. Then, in what may be an unprecedented slip-up, Obama said the line that threw the audience and internet into a frenzy.
The BBC's Rupert Wingfield-Hayes in Tokyo says that air-to-air refuelling is a hard and potentially risky flight operation, especially when done at night.
- Donald Trump, Xi Jinping Agree To Trade Truce At G-20 Summit
- Kennedy: Saudi Crown Prince Was 'Original El Chapo'
- Apple Publishes 'Best of 2018' Lists for Apps, Music, Books, and More
- Richard Sherman Says He Doesn't 'Really Have a Relationship' With Russell Wilson
- New Zealand 21-5 USA: All Blacks Sevens win Dubai tournament
- Giuliani Mocked After Response to Twitter Prank Shows Lack of Technical Knowledge
- Amazon reveals its own blockchain platform
- Canada says it takes Trump's talk of NAFTA withdrawal seriously
- Wilder Open To Possible Rematch vs. Fury
- Panama Papers Probe: Deutsche Bank Headquarters raided