G-20.In is a real domain name, but it hadn't been used before Giuliani tweeted it. Twitter automatically converts such valid links into blue, clickable text.
Giuliani appears to attribute the hyperlink to a malicious effort by Twitter because of his second typo, "Helsinki.Either", did not have the same result. Velazquez told NBC that he doesn't know anyone at Twitter and didn't coordinate with them to insert the link into Giuliani's tweet.
Fortnite Creative Lets Players Design Games
Speaking to Variety , Epic boss Tim Sweeny confirmed that Unreal Tournament 4 was no longer in active development. Leakers have also uncovered evidence of an ice storm event. "Season seven starts tomorrow", the caption finishes.
After the story broke, instead of deleting the tweet to take responsibility for his error, Giuliani instead chose to use the incident as fuel for those on the right to continue the narrative that Twitter is anti-Trump and anti-conservative.
Trump himself tweets constantly about the "Witch Hunt", and Giuliani plays ball with tweets of his own.
The New Poster for Captain Marvel Shines Bright!
The first trailer for Avengers 4 might also finally see the light of day on 5 December, according to Cinema Blend . Fans are completely freaking out, and definitely can't wait to see the sequel of Infinity War .
In August, he accidentally wrote "hate 'me" rather than "hate 'em" leading several users to respond that they were happy to comply.
Velazquez, 37, tweeted about what he had done. He shared what he had done on Twitter, writing, "Rudy didn't separate g-20 from.in so ya boy bought the domain".
Kremlin Denies Accusation it Has Designs on Ukrainian Sea Ports
Despite worldwide calls for their release, the Ukrainians were sentenced to two months' detention and are now held in Moscow . Ukraine's Western allies have condemned Russia's actions, though there's no sign yet of additional sanctions.
For their part, a spokesperson for Twitter categorically denied Giuliani's inference, stating "the accusation that we're artificially injecting something into a tweet is completely false". The former New York City mayor reacted in outrage, claiming that the so-called "committed card-carrying anti-Trumpers" at Twitter had "allowed someone to invade" his tweet. He tells CNET the whole process took him 15 minutes, and "I did it, mostly, because I could". "Either I affect what his message is, or I affect what his message is".
- Washington Redskins not likely to sign Colin Kaepernick, Jay Gruden says
- Know Your HIV Status and Take Control
- Robert Mueller may press new charges against Trump’s former campaign chairman
- Richard Sherman Says He Doesn't 'Really Have a Relationship' With Russell Wilson
- Qatar to withdraw from OPEC as of Jan 2019: minister
- IDF says exposed Hezbollah tunnel far larger than Hamas tunnels in Gaza
- Amazon reveals its own blockchain platform
- New Zealand 21-5 USA: All Blacks Sevens win Dubai tournament
- Samsung set to launch 5G phone with Verizon in early 2019
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas criticised by PETA for animal abuse