If you're wondering, the 43-year-old Ortiz is a considerable favorite to win tomorrow's bout. The victory might ring somewhat hollow considering Liddell didn't look anywhere near the same fighter who earned those two knockouts more than a decade ago but Ortiz definitely gained a sense of redemption in what is likely the final fight of his legendary career.
Ukraine Parliament Approves Martial Law After Naval Skirmish With Russia
Declaring martial law could potentially allow Poroshenko to postpone the vote and rally more support through anti-Kremlin appeals. " Russia attacked Ukrainian military vessels on the Sea of Azov on Sunday ", the president said in a statement .
The third match between the two living legends was supposed to take place at UFC 115, but Ortiz had to pull out of the fight due to an injury and Liddell fought late replacement former middleweight champion Rich Franklin instead and got knocked out cold, it would be his last fight in the octagon.
After a couple of minutes of feeling out Liddell, Ortiz went in for the kill. "You gave me an opportunity to show my skills".
Trump administration asks SC to take up military transgender ban
Supreme Court on Friday to review lower court rulings blocking a policy barring certain transgender people from military service. The Trump administration has been unable to implement the transgender military ban because it was blocked by lower courts .
"I want to thank all my fans!"
".@JonnyBones I told you I would take care of your light work!" "I did it tonight by stopping Chuck Liddell, like I said I would". I made a mistake. "Chuck Liddell, thank you for taking this fight dude". I don't think it was my best showing for sure but I got in shape and was ready for this fight. "I don't know what I'm going to do". He has long maintained he and Liddell (21-9) were close friends when the UFC and Liddell made a decision to break the friendship and promote a title fight between them.
Cheika explains Ashley-Cooper, Beale omissions
I've spoken to the boss [Rugby Australia chief executive Raelene Castle] about it straight away. According to reports, the women were Ashley-Cooper's sister-in-law and her friends.
- MLB Asks Cindy Hyde-Smith Campaign To Return $5,000 Donation
- Anti-gay marriage groups win Taiwan referendum battle
- Isolated Indian tribe kill American evangelist who ventured too close
- India marks 10 years since Mumbai attacks; US offers reward
- Mexico Increases Border Security after Migrants Attempt to Cross
- Massive Australian cow almost as tall as Michael Jordan goes viral
- Achievements suggest some are already beta testing Red Dead Online
- Melania Trump unveils White House Christmas decorations
- Blizzard Warning in effect for entire KQ2 Viewing Area
- Almost 6,000 flights canceled or delayed as unsafe storm pushes East