For Black Friday previous year, Apple handed out generous gift cards with as much as £120 credit with the purchase of some MacBook models.
The YouTuber then proceeds to scratching the entire chassis of iPad Pro using a metal blade, with the body getting scratches all around, but still remaining intact.
PNG security forces storm parliament over Apec pay dispute
Vice President Mike Pence and China's President Xi Jinping traded barbs in speeches on Saturday. It marks the first time in Apec's 29-year history that its members have not been able to agree.
Given the new iPad Pro's dimensions, I'm not surprised it bends somewhat easily, though I'd argue that unless you're doing something silly with the tablet, you probably won't end up with a bent device. And we all know that Apple deals are rare, especially on rather new iPads.
Zach Nelson, the guy behind the YouTube channel, JerryRigEverything that is popular for taking phones apart posted a video showing him tearing down an iPad Pro (the teardown is more torture involving a box-cutter, a lighter and other tools rather than systematically taking apart a device piece-by-piece). In the meantime, you can add a calendar reminder for Apple's shopping event here. Depending on your state, this may actually be the better discount. It turns out that the iPad Pro bends when you apply bending force to it, but is that a big deal? Check back for additional sales as we enter Thanksgiving in the US. It make for a great Christmas gift since Apple priced this particular iPad really well to begin with (remember when they used to cost $499 when they first launched). Use it on the LG's 4K model and you'll be fine though.
Ivanka Trump reportedly used personal email for government business
She also reportedly sent her official schedule to her own personal email and to her personal assistants fewer than 1,000 times. However, the Post report says that Trump's use of personal email was much more widespread than previously acknowledged.
The version of this case for the 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd Gen) is exclusively at Apple.com for $89.95. Not only is it free, if you chose delayed shipping, it'll take $.50 off the purchase price. Apple is advising users to mark their calendars for the upcoming four-day shopping event that starts this Friday.
Final Brexit deal is within grasp, says PM after breakthrough in Brussels
Mrs May spoke with Mr Sanchez by phone on Wednesday evening to try to deal with the situation. Speaking on the steps of Downing Street, the Prime Minister defiantly stood by her deal.
- Pence slams China's 'opaque' chequebook diplomacy, trade practices
- How Bitterly Cold Will it be in NYC on Thanksgiving Day?
- In London, it’s a second change of guards as Zverev beats Djokovic
- Djokovic defeated Anderson and reached the final of the tournament
- Hornets Battle 76ers Again to Open Homestand
- Netanyahu avoids early elections for now after minister's about-face
- Judge bars Trump from denying asylum to people entering US illegally
- Interpol picks South Korea's Kim as president over Russian rival
- Samsung to bring back three-year-old display tech with 'Galaxy S10'
- Airbnb removes listings for Israeli settlements in occupied West Bank