Accuweather says the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade will be buffeted by wind gusts up to 30 miles per hour with temperatures feeling 10 to 20 degrees below zero.
According to the National Weather Service, it should be great traveling weather if you are headed out on the roads for Thanksgiving Wednesday or Thursday.
The temperatures on Thanksgiving are projected to be the coldest since 1901, when the high was 26 degrees. The high in Boston is expected to be 18 degrees, and in NY, 27.
Read the full story here.
The Queen is missing from this Royal Family portrait - here's why
The Duchess of Cambridge opted for a similar look, at least from the neck up - she wore her hair back, with dramatic earrings. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex may have to abandon their planned move into a bigger apartment in Kensington Palace .
The record low for the Thanksgiving holiday in Boston was 11 degrees (set on November 27, 1873) and the record minimum high was 24 degrees (on November 28, 1901), according to the weather service.
"If things stay as is, this will be the third-coldest Thanksgiving in NY history", with the mercury set to reach a low of 19 degrees in 1901.
The temperatures will then climb into the high 40s and low 50s this weekend - although at the cost of rain showers.
Hornets Battle 76ers Again to Open Homestand
Simmons totalled five assists in the first quarter - the most a Sixers player has had in an opening quarter this season. If it wasn't clear before, we now definitely know why the Philadelphia 76ers acquired Jimmy Butler .
Flurries and brief snow squalls will taper off later Wednesday night as winds diminish to light.
The highest temperatures could be the coldest on record.
Wednesday will be sunny, dry, and relatively mild statewide. Highs will be in the 30s. The combination of snow and wind could reduce visibility significantly at high elevations.
Trump calls CIA's assessment of Saudi journalist's murder premature
Khashoggi, a columnist for The Washington Post , has been missing since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on October 2. CIA Director Gina Haspel and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo briefed President Trump about Khashoggi's death again on Saturday.
- Trump Suggests California Wildfires Can Be Avoided By 'Raking'
- Pres. Trump heading to California as wildfire death tolls climbs to 74
- Airbnb removes listings for Israeli settlements in occupied West Bank
- Fight over Jim Acosta's White House press pass seems far from over
- In London, it’s a second change of guards as Zverev beats Djokovic
- Finnish president confirms forestry chat with Donald Trump
- Ivanka Trump reportedly used personal email for government business
- Interpol picks South Korea's Kim as president over Russian rival
- Pence slams China's 'opaque' chequebook diplomacy, trade practices
- The best Black Friday 2018 gaming deals: Consoles, games, accessories, and more