The iPhone X, which was continued this year after Apple launched the iPhone XS, XS Max and XR, is the only model affected, according to the company. The 13-inch MacBook Pro seems to be affected by the same quality problems discovered with the iPhone X as well.
Symptoms of this problem include a display, or parts of a display, that do not respond to touch and a display that reacts as if touched even if it is not. The iPhone X was launched previous year and reports of display issues cropped up a few months ago, but Apple did not respond at the time.
Timberwolves to trade Butler to Sixers
Philadelphia's Jerryd Bayless , Justin Patton and a 2020 second-round draft pick will also be sent to Minnesota. With his acquisition, Philadelphia's National Basketball Association title odds have jumped from 30-1 to 16-1.
The issues manifest with some iPhone X displays from 2017 that may become unresponsive to touch mostly due to a component failure.
Kuwait’s Oil Minister: Global Oil Markets Stable
Energy Information Administration that said Wednesday oil inventories rose to 432 million barrels - the seventh week of increases. Russian Federation and the Saudis have pledged to increase production to more than make up for any lost Iranian supplies.
Apple says it's found a "limited number of 128GB and 256GB solid-state drives (SSD) used in 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) units have an issue that may result in data loss and failure of the drive". The laptops were sold from June 2017 to June 2018 with 128 gigabytes or 256 GB of storage and no Touch Bar, Apple said in a note to customers.
Find an Apple authorized fix center near you (click on this link). Apple added that iPhone X users who have been facing this issue can take their faulty unit to an Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Providers to get a screen replacement free of cost. To know if your MacBook Pro needs to be serviced, you'll need to enter your device's serial number on Apple's support page.
Michelle Obama hits out at Trump in new book
She also reflects on early struggles in her marriage to Barack Obama as he began his political career and was often away. It was "deliberately meant to stir up the wingnuts and kooks", Obama said .
- A rare Tom Brady-Aaron Rodgers showdown goes Brady’s way
- Navy Veteran Killed in California Shooting Had Survived Las Vegas Attack
- Paradise lost: Wildfire destroys most of California town
- Kourtney and Kim Kardashian Evacuate Homes as Wildfire Spreads
- Trump's replacement of Sessions sparks a media wildfire
- Meg Ryan announces engagement to John Mellencamp
- Dark Mode really does save your phone's battery life, says Google
- Leach hurts Sri Lanka, England continue victory push
- China Unveils World’s First AI News Anchor That Looks Like Human
- Boeing Issues Bulletin for 737 Max After Indonesia Jet Crash