Mel B appeared to have a dig at her Spice Girls bandmate Victoria Beckham as she and her friend dressed up as Posh and Becks for Halloween.
Previously, the beauty had teased that her costume wouldn't be scary, and would instead be "cute".
Donald Trump: US planning ‘tent cities’ for migrants
Many are walking toward the United States with their families and say they are escaping violence and grinding poverty back home. Army Corps of Engineers and troops who specialize in aviation, medical treatment and logistics, O'Shaughnessy said.
Princess Fiona, is that you?
Royal visit day four: Harry and Meghan wrap up in Rotorua
Earlier in the day, the couple went on their last walkabout and greeted thousands of fans lined up along the streets of Rotorua. Prince Harry's fifth visit to Australia coincided with the Invictus Games in Sydney, which he founded for war-wounded veterans.
The Halloween tradition dates back thousands of years originally to a Celtic Festival where people wore costumes to keep ghosts away, and later All Hallows' Eve, the night before the Catholic Festival All Saints Day.
The supermodel has been hosting star-studded and now legendary Halloween parties since 2000, and her costume reveal has become one of the highlights of the holiday for many.
The 45-year-old typically steals the show at her yearly gathering, having attended the bash as Jessica Rabbit, Cleopatra, a skinless humanoid, a chimpanzee, Betty Boop, an old woman, and a giant butterfly in years past.
Apple: New Design & Retina display for the MacBook Air 2018
This base configuration starts at $1,199, which makes this model the cheapest, until you start adding more to the configuration. The no. 1 feature customers asked for in a MacBook Air and have received in this version is a retina display , Lagrove said.
- Pittsburgh synagogue massacre leaves 11 dead, 6 wounded
- Embiid on Drummond: 'I own real estate in his head'
- 'Proud' Derby County boss Frank Lampard appreciative of warm Chelsea reception
- Another Suspicious Package to CNN, This Time in Atlanta
- Jair Bolsonaro has won - so what’s next for Brazil?
- US Blames Chinese Tech Company, Restricts Exports Over National Security Concerns
- Birthright citizenship: Constitutional expert says Trump has authority to stop it
- Djokovic hails 'phenomenal achievement;' Federer three wins from 100th title
- Svitolina will style beat Stevens in the final of the tournament
- Private Chinese rocket carrying satellite failed to stay on track