The New England Patriots, Philadelphia Eagles and Tennessee Titans each reportedly made offers as well, but none approached the value of a fourth-round pick.
Leading up to the National Football League trade deadline, Denver Broncos wide receiver Demaryius Thomas felt there was a "50-50" chance that he would be traded. It's a relatively low-priced deal for a first-place Houston team that's dealing with injuries at receiver.
After watching the Oakland Raiders get a first-round pick for Amari Cooper, much of Broncos Country is outraged that Thomas fetched only a fourth-round pick, but that's the unfortunate diminished value with a player who is going to cost a team almost $20 million over the next two years.
Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas Pre-Wedding Celebrations Begin!
In August, Priyanka finally confirmed the rumors as she showed off her stunning diamond engagement ring in an Instagram snap. Recently, on the American chat show called The Daily Show , Nick revealed what made him fall for Priyanka, "So many things".
Sanders has been enjoying his second-best season as a Broncos player this year; with 606 yards and three touchdowns through eight games.
Now Houston will be relying on Thomas, starting Sunday.
President Trump marks Halloween at the White House
Bowers allegedly told police after his arrest that he "wanted all Jews to die" because he said they were inflicting genocide on "his people".
For the uninitiated, that line comes straight out of the 1995 hit movie "Friday", and the reference is ideal, given that Thomas and Miller were teammates since the 2011 season and won Super Bowl 50 together in 2016. Houston in that case would save $14 million. "We're proud of all Demaryius accomplished on the field while also very quietly doing some outstanding work in the community, representing the team with class and humility".
Aside from ending Thomas's storied career in Denver, the trade also turns up the temperature of the hot water head coach Vance Joseph is in. The other is money. The two won a Super Bowl, and were among some of the few "OGs" that the Broncos had left from that championship team.
Red Sox loving LA as Boston wrap up World Series
Pearce, a June acquisition from Toronto, had three homers and seven RBIs in the final two games of the Series. Having also lost the 2017 final to Houston, the Dodgers' wait for a first World Series since 1988 continues.
- Jair Bolsonaro has won - so what’s next for Brazil?
- Japan, India leaders agree to step up defense, economic ties
- 1 student shot at North Carolina high school, police say
- Svitolina will style beat Stevens in the final of the tournament
- Samsung planning 5G-capable Galaxy S10, new foldable handset
- As Merkel Prepares to Step Back, Here’s Who Might Replace Her
- ‘I think we’ll probably pass’ on calling Obama, other pipe bomb targets
- Pittsburgh synagogue massacre leaves 11 dead, 6 wounded
- Lincoln Riley viewed as candidate for Browns' head coach job
- Gary Neville explains exactly why Jose Mourinho wasn't sure about Anthony Martial