Arguably, the entire coaching staff should be banished, but half the season remains for the 2-5-1 Browns following a 33-18 loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Browns, who have not made the playoffs since 2002, have lost three straight games after a promising start to this season.
Gary Neville explains exactly why Jose Mourinho wasn't sure about Anthony Martial
United manager Jose Mourinho was hugely pleased with Martial's performance saying he had improved everything about his game in recent months.
General manager John Dorsey accepted that job previous year with the stipulation that Jackson remain the head coach for the 2018 season, but with Dorsey in place and Mayfield flashing big-time potential, the Browns would be able to compete for the best and brightest head coaching candidates in 2019, something that has not been the case there under the Haslams to this point.
The Browns host the Kansas City Chiefs (7-1) on Sunday.
During Jackson's tenure - since 2016 - the Browns are ranked last in the National Football League in win percentage, offensive efficiency, points per game and total quarterback rating. And even though this is first year as the signal-caller, it sounds like the No. 1 overall pick wasn't all that fond of Jackson, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Rafale jitters: ‘Alok Verma could meet Judge Loya’s fate, SC must intervene’
Earlier, Congress Spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said that Gandhi and other leaders were arrested from the CBI headquarters. The Congress alleged that it was because Verma had begun asking questions about the Rafale deal that he was removed.
Jackson and Haley had been feuding in recent weeks over the team's offense and it became public following a 26-23 overtime loss at Tampa Bay in which Jackson said after the game he needed to get more involved.
ESPN first reported the move.
‘I think we’ll probably pass’ on calling Obama, other pipe bomb targets
Barack Obama has accused Donald Trump of "making stuff up" in fiery speeches aimed at the president and Republicans. Still, investigators said they were treating the devices as "live" explosives, not a hoax.
- Pistons still unbeaten after 110-103 win over Cleveland
- Turkish President on Khashoggi probe
- Erdogan says Saudi journalist’s murder ‘thoroughly planned’
- New iPad Pro 'buttonless' design hinted at in latest iOS 12 beta
- Dhoni dropped from T20I squad; Parthiv, Rohit back for Oz Tests
- Beto O'Rourke has spent $5 million on Facebook ads
- IPhone XS and the iPhone XR Affordability
- Shooting at synagogue in Pittsburgh's Squirrel Hill neighborhood leaves eight dead
- Green Bay Packers: Ty Montgomery blunder was rebellious act
- Netanyahu Is 1st Israeli Leader To Visit Oman Since 90s