If you didn't win the almost $1.6 billion Mega Millions jackpot, $750 million might be a nice consolation prize.
Five Pennsylvania Lottery Powerball tickets worth $50,000 each were sold for the Wednesday, October 24, drawing, lottery officials said in a news release.
The grand prize for this weekend's drawing is the third-largest Powerball jackpot of all time and the fourth-largest lottery jackpot in United States lottery history, said Christian Teja, spokesman for the Massachusetts State Lottery.
Liverpool 4-0 Red Star Belgrade
In total, UEFA paid out €1.412billion to Champions League clubs and €428.1m to Europa League sides during the 2017-18 season. Having the play ahead of him, he excelled and can now be the creative player Liverpool have been looking for this term.
This story has been corrected to show that only three lottery jackpots have been larger than the next Powerball prize, instead of five. If the Powerball jackpot is hit Saturday, it will be the fourth largest jackpot in USA lottery history.
The Kentucky Lottery says a $50,000 Powerball ticket was purchased in Lexington. The tickets were sold in northeast and south central Kansas.
In total, there were 15,750,014 winning tickets on Tuesday night, but only one will be paying out a record breaking $878 million.
Robert DeNiro: Another Suspicious Package Delivered To Famous Actor’s Tribeca Restaurant
The bomb squad responded and removed the device, which was placed in an NYPD bomb vehicle to be taken to a safe area. The large investigation at the De Niro address caused nearby roads to be blocked until after sunrise Thursday.
The winning numbers were 3 - 21 - 45 - 53 - 56 with a Powerball of 22. The ticket holder has up to one year after the drawing date to claim their prize, Teja said.
Players have a chance to win a Super Kansas Cash jackpot Saturday that's close to setting a new record. But they're actually a little better than the odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot.
Voting access a focus of Georgia debate
With only 14 days to go before Election Day and early voting now in its second week, the contest to replace term-limited GOP Gov. Two reports surfaced just before the debate that played into their competing narratives.
- NY Times Publishes Short Fiction About Trump Assassination Plot
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ Delivers Powerful Interactive Map to iOS, Android
- Jon Gruden insists Derek Carr won’t be traded
- Changing story again, Saudi Arabia says killing was planned
- Denver Broncos cut backup QB Chad Kelly after trespassing arrest
- Grab Your Tickets: $1.6 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot Revealed
- Utah Utes track athlete Lauren McCluskey shot and killed
- Khashoggi warns in last column of free rein to silence media
- Riyadh would not have murdered Khashoggi without U.S. protection: Rouhani
- Kentucky Supermarket Shooting: US Gunman Opens Fire Killing 2, Say Police