According to Google, your existing library will get a free upgrade to 4K automatically, when 4K content is available "from participating Hollywood studios". Not only that, they will also start selling 4K movies at lower prices.
Grab Your Tickets: $1.6 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot Revealed
Across the USA , people who make less than $10,000 spend an average of $597 on lottery tickets, about 6% of their annual income. Turns out, he had a lottery ticket worth $38.5 million and claimed he bought the winning ticket separately with his own money .
So yes, while that sucked, Google has finally jumped on the upgrade bandwagon, and now some of your current movies from the Play Store will be made available in 4K at no extra charge.
4K movies can be streamed from the Google Play Store Movies and TV app to 4K Sony Bravia TVs and most 4K Samsung Smart TVs. The free upgrade only applies to movies purchased before today, so don't go buying a bunch of standard definition content in hopes it'll appreciate in value. 1080p might be the most adopted resolution right now but with 4K displays getting cheaper, I can see 4K adoption increasing over the next year or so. It's all on us, just open the Play Movies & TV app and we'll let you know which titles have been upgraded. The company is working to add support for LG TVs as well. If you want to find out if your device supports 4K streaming, you can find a full list of supported devices HERE.
Large Earthquakes off BC Coast: No Tsunami Warnings, Damage or Injuries
There are now no immediate reports of casualties or damage following the quakes and no tsunami warning has been issued. Earthquakes Canada also reported a magnitude-4.4 aftershock from the first quake before midnight.
Google has likewise disclosed that it won't charge the users additional for its 4K motion pictures any longer - they'll now cost the equivalent as their HD form on the stage. Additionally, Google is working on 4K support for LG TV as well.
Jon Gruden insists Derek Carr won’t be traded
They are now loaded with five first-round draft picks over the next two years - but it's cost them this season. But they felt Cooper was too talented, and they do have him for at least another season.
- Svitolina and Pliskova win opening matches at WTA Finals
- Robert DeNiro: Another Suspicious Package Delivered To Famous Actor’s Tribeca Restaurant
- Virat Kohli becomes fastest cricketer to score 10k ODI runs
- Turkish police find Saudi consulate car abandoned in Istanbul parking lot
- Kelly Clarkson Might Replace Megyn Kelly On ‘Today’ After Her Reported Firing
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral
- Connecting China, Hong Kong
- Liverpool 4-0 Red Star Belgrade
- World's oldest intact shipwreck discovered in Black Sea
- Ronaldo replies Isco's comments about Real Madrid not missing him