Multiple #earthquakes felt in parts of #BC, but no reports of damage or injury. KIRO 7 reports that this is where the Explorer plate meets the Juan de Fuca plate. It was one of a trio of earthquakes to occur in quick succession on the same fault line.
Mesut Ozil proud of Arsenal's 'sexy football'
Arsenal looks to pick up where it left off prior to the global break when it hosts Leicester City at the Emirates on Monday. They could also have had a penalty after Arsenal centre-back Rob Holding handled the ball seconds after being booked.
The first-of-their-kind warning sensors developed by Ocean Networks Canada are installed along the Cascadia subduction zone and when fully operating next March will be able to estimate location and magnitude of a megathrust quake.
The United States Geological Survey (USGS) reported four quakes, with the first hitting 6.6 magnitudes at a depth of 11 kilometres around 10:39 p.m., while the second was a 6.8 at 10 kilometres deep around 11:15 p.m.
Would I celebrate like insane my team’s goal …? - Mourinho
In a subsequent news conference, Mourinho was asked what pleased him in United's performance and replied: "Everything. Once the dust had settled, however, Sarri was quick to accept the blame and criticise Ianni's actions.
There are now no immediate reports of casualties or damage following the quakes and no tsunami warning has been issued. The quakes were a result of the plates moving side-to-side relative to each other, as opposed to the vertical motion that tends to create tsunamis, Tobin said.
Saudi arrests over Jamal Khashoggi death 'a good first step'
U.S. president Donald Trump said he thought Saudi Arabia's explanation was credible, but that what happened was "unacceptable". They said the "hypotheses" proposed so far in the Saudi investigation need to be backed by facts to be considered credible.
A number of earthquakes of that magnitude within a 45-minute window is unusual, but they don't necessarily mean a damaging shaker is imminent, Cassidy said. Cassidy said more were expected.
- Trump calls Fed his 'biggest threat'
- Paul Manafort set to appear in Alexandria court to prepare for sentencing
- Multiple deaths in armed attack on Crimean college
- Did Elizabeth Warren Make a Mistake — MSNBC Host
- Tesla Debuts Mid-Range Model 3 for $58800 in Canada
- Halloween slays at box office, and Jamie Lee Curtis tweet goes viral
- Canada Becomes 2nd Country To Legalize Recreational Weed
- Israel’s Supreme Court rules BDS supporter can stay
- Killing of Jamal Khashoggi was 'rogue operation' says Saudi foreign minister
- Ronaldo replies Isco's comments about Real Madrid not missing him