President Donald Trump speaks to the media before departing on Marine One at the White House on October 22, 2018 in Washington, DC. "He's, I call him Teexas Ted", the president said on the White House South Lawn.
On Monday, President Trump vaguely elaborated on a 10 percent tax cut for middle-income earners that nobody else seems to know anything about.
Saudi arrests over Jamal Khashoggi death 'a good first step'
U.S. president Donald Trump said he thought Saudi Arabia's explanation was credible, but that what happened was "unacceptable". They said the "hypotheses" proposed so far in the Saudi investigation need to be backed by facts to be considered credible.
"It all worked out nicely".
Although political relationships tend to be fluid, Trump's appearance for Cruz is notable, given that the two were bitter enemies during the 2016 primaries.
Trump is holding a rally in Houston on Monday night for Cruz, who is facing a tougher-than-expected race against Democratic Rep. Beto O'Rourke.
At least 50 feared dead after being hit by train in India
An angry crowd shouts slogans at the site of a deadly train accident on the outskirts of Amritsar , India , on Friday. Indian Prime Minister Narenda Modi tweeted: "Extremely saddened by the train accident in Amritsar ".
Texas Democratic Party chairman Gilberto Hinojosa said the presidential visit won't derail his party's get out the vote efforts on the first day of early voting.
President Trump and Sen. "I call him Texas Ted". "What I told the president the week after the election, I said, "Mr. President, I want to do everything humanly possible to roll up my sleeves and lead the fight in the Senate to deliver on our promises'". "And then it ended and I'll tell you what, nobody has helped me more with your tax cuts, with your regulation, with all of the things ... including military and our vets, than Sen". He's not. I thought he got beaten badly at the debates.
O'Rourke is running for the U.S. Senate in an uphill battle to unseat Republican incumbent Senator Ted Cruz.
Israel’s Supreme Court rules BDS supporter can stay
She landed in Israel at the beginning of the month for a master's program in human rights at an Israeli university. Alqasem was released from the detention facility around 9 pm, and she was greeted by lawyer Yotam Ben-Hillel.
- Would I celebrate like insane my team’s goal …? - Mourinho
- Universal Postal Union official says US withdrawal serious, but can be resolved
- Police asking for nationwide assistance in locating missing endangered WI girl
- Brexit transition could be extended, British PM says
- Did Elizabeth Warren Make a Mistake — MSNBC Host
- Cavaliers, forward Larry Nance Jr. agree to 4-year extension
- Paul Manafort set to appear in Alexandria court to prepare for sentencing
- How the Cowboys trade for WR Amari Cooper affects the Eagles
- Bolton faces tense talks with Russian Federation over nuclear treaty
- David Luiz: 'Chelsea's spirit against Manchester United was amazing'