Before the trade for Amari Cooper, Prescott could claim the Cowboys did not provide him with adequate receivers to show he's capable of being the franchise quarterback they need.
Dallas is hoping that the 24-year-old Cooper can replicate his first two years in the league, when he made the Pro Bowl twice after consecutive 1,000-yard seasons.
Woman caught on camera abandoning 2-year-old on stranger's doorstep
They said that the youngster appears to be unharmed, and that he is now under Child Protective Services custody. The boy is in the custody of Child Protective Services until authorities can release him to a family member.
The disappointing Oakland Raiders can be looked at in a lot of different ways right now, but boring clearly isn't one of them.
Cooper has been in concussion protocol since Oakland's loss to the Seahawks last week in London.
Paul Manafort set to appear in Alexandria court to prepare for sentencing
The report said Rosenstein also discussed invoking constitutional provisions to remove Trump from office. Meadows has been actively involved in the investigation as a member of the House Oversight Committee.
Cooper was the third receiver started his career with back-to-back seasons with 1,000 yards receiving and 70 catches, following Odell Beckham Jr. and Marques Colston but has been unable to build on that success the past two years. In their place, Dallas is led by Cole Beasley (350 passing yards) and tight end Geoff Swaim (205 yards).
While the compensation was much better than most expected, it now seems that the downtrodden Raiders are going into fire-sale mode ahead of the October 30 trade deadline. The Cowboys are going into their bye week, and the Raiders are returning from their break to face Indianapolis at home Sunday.
Mesut Ozil proud of Arsenal's 'sexy football'
Arsenal looks to pick up where it left off prior to the global break when it hosts Leicester City at the Emirates on Monday. They could also have had a penalty after Arsenal centre-back Rob Holding handled the ball seconds after being booked.
Coach Jon Gruden, who will now have three first-round picks in 2019, is in the first year of a 10-year contract and can afford to play the waiting game. Last season, however, he caught just 48 passes for 680 yards and struggled with drops.
- Bolton faces tense talks with Russian Federation over nuclear treaty
- Teardown reveals Google Pixel 3 display is made by LG
- Universal Postal Union official says US withdrawal serious, but can be resolved
- Would I celebrate like insane my team’s goal …? - Mourinho
- Brexit transition could be extended, British PM says
- Police asking for nationwide assistance in locating missing endangered WI girl
- Did Elizabeth Warren Make a Mistake — MSNBC Host
- China May Soon Have a Second (Artificial) Moon
- Jimmy Kimmel Urges Texans To Vote Against Ted Cruz "For Comedy Sake"
- YouTube outage across the globe