Reports indicate that almost 280 million tickets were purchased for the drawing. The last time anyone won the Powerball was on August 11th in NY for $245 million.
Mega Millions is played in 44 states as well as Washington, D.C., and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
We have a victor, but they are not from the Tennessee Valley.
Tuesday's Mega Millions and Wednesday's Powerball jackpots combined are roughly $2.22 billion.
Pakistan strongly condemns terrorist attack in Kandahar
Security Council has condemned several recent attacks in Afghanistan ahead of Saturday's parliamentary elections . In 2012, he was targeted by a suicide bomber and also the same year his convoy was struck by a roadside bomb.
Mega Millions jackpot on October 20, 2018. The changes made it less likely that any given ticket will win the top prize, but they increased chances of winning smaller prizes.
The next Mega Millions drawing is at 11 p.m. EST Tuesday.
In Florida and Tennessee, two people won $2 million, while seven others took home $1 million in seven other states including Indiana.
If someone picks the winning six numbers, they can either claim the jackpot in 30 payments over 30 years - the so-called annuity option - or take a reduced amount in a lump sum.
Paul Manafort set to appear in Alexandria court to prepare for sentencing
The report said Rosenstein also discussed invoking constitutional provisions to remove Trump from office. Meadows has been actively involved in the investigation as a member of the House Oversight Committee.
The winning numbers on Saturday were 16, 54, 57, 62, 69, and the Powerball was 23.
Big money is on the line as the Powerball and Mega Million jackpots continue to grow without a lucky victor in sight.
The Mega Millions' odds were lowered a year ago to 1-in-303 million from 1-in-259 million, to generate larger prizes.
It costs $2 to play the game, but the odds of winning the grand prize is one in 302.5 million.
NOAA Predicts Mild Michigan Winter Ahead
The 2018 Winter Weather Outlook predicts warmer than normal conditions for much of the northern and western United States. Last winter ranked among the warmest third in historical records, 1.8 degrees above normal averaged over the nation.
- Liverpool star Sadio Mane sustains injury while on worldwide duty
- Did Elizabeth Warren Make a Mistake — MSNBC Host
- Trump calls Fed his 'biggest threat'
- Woman caught on camera abandoning 2-year-old on stranger's doorstep
- David Luiz: 'Chelsea's spirit against Manchester United was amazing'
- Floyd Mayweather On Khabib Nurmagomedov Fight: "We Can Make It Happen"
- U.S. Grand Prix strategy guide
- Houston fans greet ALCS umps with hearty boos after fan-interference controversy
- EPL: Wenger speaks on Arsenal giving Ramsey 'huge contract' in January
- YouTube outage across the globe