There's no word on when this device will see the light of day, but we'll more than likely receive more information about it tomorrow. The smartphone will most certainly be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 SoC, paired with 4GB of RAM, and run stock Android 9.0 Pie out-of-the-box. Reportedly, Google is also planning to add the Pixel camera app into the Slate to help it shoot Pixel phones-like bokeh shots.
SpaceX plans Vandenberg satellite launch Sunday evening may create sonic boom
A Falcon 9 rocket with a pre-flown first stage launched from California's Vandenberg Air Force Base tonight (Oct. 7) at 10:21 p.m. The rocket, built by Elon Musk's SpaceX, was carrying the satellite SAOCOM 1A.
In addition to the Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL, Google will also be unveiling the Google Home Hub, which will compete against the Amazon Echo Show smart speaker. The tech giant will unveil the Google Pixel 3 and 3 XL at it's annual "Made by Google" event.
As Apple did for its latest event, Google will also be live streaming on Twitter.
United Fans Raging As They Trail To Newcastle 2-0 At Half
Mourinho has had a tumultuous season, as feuds with players like Paul Pogba and Anthony Martial bled over into the media. At full-time, with the comeback complete, the home fans in the Old Trafford crowd were singing the manager's name.
At least Google's Chrome OS tablet will be useful for some people, and there are never too many nice tablets on the market. Hardware-wise, the slate comes equipped with an Intel Core i7 8500Y chipset and 16GB RAM.
The Engadget editor also mentions the single 12.2MP rear camera and dual 8MP front-facing camera on the Pixel device. One thing to note here is that some problems are not covered with the free support even if your Pixel phone is under warranty, such as a screen "crashed" by accident.
Google hasn't updated the Chromecast for several years, so there is a good chance it will launch a new device this time.
Venom is a non-super superhero
Well, thank god we don't have to watch a seven-hour version because the 95-minute one was more than enough. " Venom " may not be a great superhero movie, but it's definitely going to make you laugh.
A report from 9to5Google suggests that Google is working on an upgrade to Pixelbook with a 4K display. We have a whole list of what we're expecting here. Recently, a Redditor posted an image of a new Chromecast device he claimed to have bought from a local Best Buy.
- Brett Kavanaugh: Hundreds arrested in Supreme Court protest
- Senate moves to final vote on controversial Trump's Supreme Court pick Kavanaugh
- For first time in 55 years, Woman wins Nobel Prize in Physics
- Maine GOP Chairwoman: Susan Collins and Her Staff Bullied by Leftists
- In A First, Assam Govt To Deport Seven Rohingya Immigrants To Myanmar
- Meng under investigation: China breaks silence on Interpol director disappearance
- First lady Melania Trump brings "Be Best" campaign to Malawi school
- Jadon Sancho profile on England, Borussia Dortmund forward
- Murkowski to vote no on Kavanaugh
- Cellphone users nationwide just received a 'Presidential Alert.' Here's what to know