Both clubs landed in the Wild Card Game after losing a Game 163 tiebreaker on Monday. The Dodgers, meanwhile, will host the Colorado Rockies after the two also ended the season knotted atop the division on Sunday.
Win or lose, all four teams will play on, either as division champions or National League wild-card teams.
Jon Lester is expected to start for Chicago.
Cardi B surrenders to police after strip-club brawl
At some point, she'd reportedly run into Jade , who had allegedly previously claimed to have slept with Offset . Cardi B is from the Bronx and performed at the Global Citizen Festival at Central Park over the weekend.
MLB Communications said in a tweet that the Brewers will play the victor of Tuesday night's game between the Colorado Rockies and Chicago Cubs. Sunday's game will be played on MLBN. The National League, originally founded in 1876, consists of the following teams: Arizona Diamondbacks; Atlanta Braves; Chicago Cubs; Cincinnati Reds; Colorado Rockies; Los Angeles Dodgers; Miami Marlins; Milwaukee Brewers; New York Mets; Philadelphia Phillies; Pittsburgh Pirates; San Diego Padres; San Francisco Giants; St. Louis Cardinals; and Washington Nationals. The Cubs lost to the Brewers.
As it turns out, 162 games was not enough to decide much of anything in the National League.
Kevin de Bruyne back in training for Manchester City
He's a great guy and a fantastic player. "I try to be the best possible coach, like the rest of the coaches in the world". Pep Guardiola's side head into the match having won their last three games.
"It's the seventh game of the World Series right out of the chute", Cubs manager Joe Maddon told reporters. As a member of the Athletics, Lester started the one-game Wild Card playoff game against the Royals in Kansas City, where he was charged with six runs in 7 1/3 innings in a 9-8 loss.
The Brewers' victory averaged a 13.5 household rating in the Milwaukee area, or nearly 115,000 southeastern Wisconsin TV homes.
Should they do that, the Cubs will have a great shot to keep their postseason going beyond just one game.
Brett Kavanaugh 'involved in bar brawl after UB40 gig'
President Donald Trump directed the FBI to reopen its background investigation of Kavanaugh last Friday. But Mr Trump also questioned why investigators needed to examine Mr Kavanaugh's high school record.
- Church yields bodies as Indonesia toll expected to rise
- Canada, buoyed by trade deal, to push USA on metal tariffs
- Micronesia air crash turns fatal as passenger's body found
- Mourinho sets new mark for home futility with draw against Valencia
- Senate Committee Advances Kavanaugh Confirmation; Trump OKs Limited FBI Probe
- Mourinho insists he does not fear the sack at United
- Amazon raises minimum wage to $15 after criticism
- United States and Canada claim victory as NAFTA saved at the last
- Raj Kapoor’s wife, Krishna Raj passes away at 87
- Tesla misses weekly Model 3 production target, warns of trade war impact