Cancel your plans for the weekend because there's literally nothing you could do that's more exciting. As with any technical issue, a hard reset of the Xbox One and resetting its cache is the first port of call, though this appears to be an issue with the Fortnite servers for the Xbox One rather than a hardware fault.
The much anticipated Season 6 for Fortnite's popular battle royale mode kicked off this morning.
Osaka continues run towards homecoming Tokyo title
Open and roar through the Pan Pacific draw unscathed as the buzz over her grand slam win reverberated across the country. In the 5th game of the 1st set on Sunday, Osaka made a series of errors with her backhand, losing the set 4-6.
Although there certainly weren't as many changes as some fans were expecting, the map is slightly different in season six.
You'll also notice Corrupted Areas scattered around the map. You can't use your weapons when you are invisible, though, which only works when you are stationary.
This article will be updated with further changes as they're discovered. For a start, a bunch of weapons and items have been removed. The Grappler now offers just 10 charges instead of 15, and damage dealt by the double-barrel shotgun has been reduced significantly. There's Bonesy, a dog; Scales, a teeny tiny dragon; and Camo, a cute chameleon who happens to be my personal favorite. Remember, this will give you a free tier in your Battle Pass to snatch it up when you have the chance.
Donald Trump's trade war will push up prices, predicts Walmart
Steel and Alcoa. "That is what we are dealing with now with these trade negotiations", he said. It shouldn't be to shrink trade with China, much less cripple its economy.
Add to that a collection of Halloween-themed gliders, pickaxes, back blings, and sprays, and we've got quite the Battle Pass on our hands. Thankfully, it's not too out of the way so you won't waste a lot of time obtaining it.
For the complete patch notes, check out the latest post on the Fortnite blog.
We already know that PS4 crossplay will be a part of Fortnite Season 6, with recent reports indicating that pets will be added today alongside new skins.
Cowboys vs Seahawks: Ezekiel Elliott Takes Blame, "That Loss Is On Me"
Elliott said he needs to have "better awareness" of where he is on the field and felt the fumble "cost us the game". Of the illegal touch, Elliott told reporters , "I had no idea [I was out of bounds]".
- Tiger Woods Wins His First Title In Five Years
- Lacazette, Aubameyang help Arsenal edge past Everton
- Iran’s Rouhani Says U.S. Is Disregarding Global Norms
- Trump tells UN Security Council Iran must never gain a nuclear weapon
- USA warns Russian Federation over providing Syria with missile defense system
- "UN Wasn't Laughing At Me, They Were Laughing With Me", Says Trump
- Mourinho to Pogba: Pogba told he will not captain club again
- Kavanaugh protests escalate, over 120 arrested on Capitol Hill
- Risk of severe thunderstorms this afternoon/evening across Chicago area
- Facebook Announces $399 Oculus Quest VR Headset