Wednesday forecast is for a few showers ending in the afternoon and the risk of a morning thunderstorm.
In between storms, some sunshine and milder weather will hold across parts of IN with highs reaching the upper 70s this afternoon.
Today will be cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm.
Conway suggests 'left-wing conspiracy' after new Kavanaugh allegation
Kavanaugh denied the allegation, and the White House issued a statement saying it stands firmly behind his nomination. Ford on Sunday committed to testifying in an open hearing on Thursday about her allegation.
Tuesday's sunrise is at 7:24 a.m., and Tuesday's sunset is at 7:25 p.m.
A severe thunderstorm watch for Cook, Lake, DuPage, Kane, Will and Kendall counties that had been scheduled to last to 10 p.m. was called off, but there still was a significant risk Tuesday evening of thunderstorms packing 60 miles per hour winds, according to the weather service.
Tomorrow: Increasing clouds. Wind: S/N 10-20; gusty. However, the cold front won't approach until after midnight - the most unfavorable time of day from an instability standpoint.
Iran’s Rouhani Says U.S. Is Disregarding Global Norms
Trump withdrew the USA from a nuclear agreement between Iran and world powers and reinstated economic sanctions on Iran . The president arrived significantly behind schedule for his speech, forcing organizers to change the order of speakers.
After a possible lingering shower to start the day on Wednesday, skies will gradually become mostly sunny during the day. "The trees are literally top heavy now, so any moderate gust of wind can knock them over", he said. Highs will be cooler - back into the upper 60s (20 degrees Celsius).
Skies will begin to clear Tuesday night, and lows will drop into the 40s. Lows tonight will be in the upper-50s. The mercury should hit 18 C and hold steady overnight.
Once the front passes through and the storm threat ends, we'll return to pleasant, early autumn weather.
Tom Thibodeau pitches Jimmy Butler on rejoining Timberwolves
Butler has been excused from the Timberwolves' Monday media day, also to bypass the start of Minnesota's training camp. More money is available to Butler if he plays out his contract and enters the open market in 2019.
SATURDAY | Partly cloudy and cool.
- Donald Trump's trade war will push up prices, predicts Walmart
- Schumer To McConnell: Apologize To Kavanaugh Accuser
- Here's What Prince Harry Feel About Meghan Markle Getting Pregnant
- Mourinho to Pogba: Pogba told he will not captain club again
- Oil rises on United States crude stock draw, supply concerns
- USA warns Russian Federation over providing Syria with missile defense system
- 'Judgement day has come': Gloria Allred reacts to Bill Cosby's sentencing
- English Premier League match report Manchester United v Wolves 22 September 2018
- US Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein resigns
- Amazon Echo Subwoofer and Smart Plug Devices Leak Ahead of Announcement